𝟘𝟘𝟛

"That

"That... was amazing," Jeffrey sighed as he laid in bed next to (Y/N), having just made love to her so both could forget about the stressful day they had.

"Well, you are the only one that can satisfy my needs," the girl hummed, turning over to lay on her stomach so she could trace her finger down his finely toned chest. "Naturally it would be amazing. But... I'm going to take a shower now."

Standing up, feeling his eyes still on her, she walked into the bathroom and closed the door, turning on the shower and letting the hot water run down her (S/C) skin, smoothing her hair back before squirting some shampoo in her hand and massaging it into her head, soon washing her entire body.

Since her back was facing the door, she didn't notice that it had opened.

    Nor that someone had entered.

Nor the eyes that lit up.

Nor the smile that crossed their lips.

"Boo!" Jeffrey yelled, making (Y/N) shout in surprise as she turned around and threw her shampoo bottle at him, watching in disbelief as he groaned in pain.

"Jeffrey!" She yelled as she shut the water off and wrapped a towel around herself, checking to see if the man was alright and seeing that a bruise was indeed already forming on his forehead where she had thrown the bottle. "See, babe? This is why you shouldn't sneak up on me."

"Yeah... forgot about that..." he sighed as he let his hand drop, giving her a small smile.

"Were you getting bored out there or something?" She asked as she slipped on some night clothes, running her towel through her hair.

"Oh, I just through we could go for a round two," he whispered mischievously into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her, her skin heating upon hearing such a suggestion.

"I already took a shower, though..." she murmured, however not against the thought as she let him turn her around.

    Placing his lips against hers in a slow kiss, Jeffrey lead her back out into the bedroom, and lay her out on the bed, fiddling with her top to try and slip it off so they could move further on with their plans. Before anything more could happen though, a sudden knock on the door caught their attention.

"Should we answer that?" (Y/N) giggled softly in between kisses.

"They'll be fine," he whispered back, just about to take off her bottoms too when the knocking grew more insistent and wouldn't leave them alone.

    (Y/N) chuckled as he frowned at having to stand, stretching a bit before approaching the door.

    The knocking grew louder.

    "I'm coming, I'm coming," he exhaled in annoyance as he opened the door, irritation building when finding no one there.

Glancing down, then expecting to find a package, he inhaled sharply when seeing that, once again, there was a basket with a note tucked in amongst the wrapping paper and goodies. Not wanting for (Y/N) to become scared, he picked up the basket and closed the door to hide it, the sound catching the girl's attention.

"Jeffrey?" She called from the bedroom. "Who is it?"

"No one," he said as he threw the gift into the closet, about to close the door before hesitating, reaching out and grabbing the note to read it.

    My dearest (Y/N),

    I hope you enjoy this gift as well. Having watched you for the past few days, I've realized something. You do not know me as well as I know you, so you cannot know that we are meant to be together more than you and the current man you call your lover. But soon, you will know. I will make you know. Until next time, my love.

- S