𝟘𝟚𝟛

Blinking open her eyes, everything blurry and unfocused, (Y/N) waited until she could properly see again

Blinking open her eyes, everything blurry and unfocused, (Y/N) waited until she could properly see again. Unfortunately, all she could do was then start panicking when realizing that despite having her eyes open, from how pitch black the room was made it impossible to make out even the vaguest of shapes.

    No...

    No, no, no!

    Placing her hand down on either side of her, feeling the weight sinking in to clue in that she was on a bed of some kind, she quickly hopped off the mattress and scrambled around trying to find a door that could lead her out of the darkness.

    Something pulled her back.

    She fell down with a cry of pain as her knees hit the floor hard.

    "Fuck..." she whimpered out softly as she turned over so that she was now sitting on the floor, grasping down her leg until her fingers brushed against something cold and metallic.

    Her blood chilled.

    Fuck...

    Picking up the chain that connected to her ankle, (Y/N) followed it back towards the bed, realizing that the end was a plate drilled into the wall. There was no chance that she could escape, her hope of it being connected to a wooden bed post that she could saw through quickly diminishing. She had to face the reality of her situation.

    No one would be able to find her, because no one would suspect Suk-Jin.

    He was a respected detective.

    He was well-known.

    And because of that, he would be able to keep her from her friends and family without them ever knowing or suspecting.

    It made her heart break.

    Slowly crawling back up onto the bed after finding that the rest of the room was bare with nothing that she could use to try and escape, she pulled her knees to her chest and pressed her back to the headboard. Seconds crawled by slowly, then minutes, then hours. She didn't know how long she had been in that confined, pitch dark room, the only sounds accompanying her being her own breathing and loud thoughts.

    She waited for something, anything.

    She had thought that Suk-Jin would have entered her room by now, but he hadn't.

    She wondered why he hadn't.

    But then, she wondered if she even wanted to look upon the face of the man that had tormented her and kidnapped her all for his own pleasure. She hated him with everything she had, but right now, he was the only one who could do something about her situation. If he disappeared after finally obtaining her, she would be left to die there in that dark room.

    (Y/N) pressed her hands against her head.

    No...

    No, no, no!

    She felt as if she were going mad with all of the contradicting thoughts entering her mind.

    And she had only been there for a little while.

    Suk-Jin was outside the door the entire time, sitting casually in a chair with his arms crossed while one leg was thrown over the other, his eyes closed and a pleased smile gracing his lips. He loved the sound of (Y/N) crying, of her small, whispered begs to no one but her, along with her struggles against the chain that bound her to him.

    He wondered how long it would take for her to start begging to see him.

    How long it would take to break her.

    Suk-Jin knew that if he only showed her kindness—weakness—then she would never be his. She would only continue to fight back since she knew what kind of person he really was.

    He couldn't have that.

    He would never accept such a reality.

    His eyes sharpened.

    Sooner or later, my dear (Y/N)... you'll see that everything I've done is for you.

    All for you...