𝟘𝟛𝟜

(Y/N) dragged herself up from where she had been knocked to the floor by Suk-Jin, using the table as a crutch, her vision blurring as pain jolted through her body

(Y/N) dragged herself up from where she had been knocked to the floor by Suk-Jin, using the table as a crutch, her vision blurring as pain jolted through her body. She remembered a flash from the corner of her eyes, and when she looked out the window, she could see Dalia's terror-stricken expression. Knowing that Suk-Jin had seen her too, she screamed at her friend to run whilst tackling him down to give her time.

It was then that she blacked out.

And it was because of him.

Placing a hand to her throbbing head, her gaze then traveled down the chain to where it was still hooked to the floor.

Scrabbling to find the weakest link, her eyes scouring for any signs of rust or bent angles, her face lit up when finding one that looked slightly corroded. Taking the metal fork from the table, she stabbed at the link again and again in hopes that it would break. Small dents could be seen after a while, but unfortunately, the fork broke too soon. She needed something with more heft to it, looking around the room for anything that she could use until she zeroed in on a stone tablet displayed only a few feet away.

    It wasn't long before the link broke.

    Grabbing her shoes and sliding them on after what happened the last time, along with a knife, she then shoved open the door and inhaled deeply.

    Freedom was so close.

    Her jaw tightened.

    But first... there's Dalia.

    (Y/N) flinched when a dull thud echoed in the night air followed shortly by a shrill shriek that was soon cut off. Feeling as if the blood in her veins turned to ice, she ran through the woods towards where she heard the noises before slowing down to creep just along the edges of the headlights to Dalia's car, the engine still running with the door to the driver's side wide open.

Dalia!

Where did he take her!?

Frantically looking around, following the disturbed signs of dirt which indicated that Dalia had been dragged away, she finally found Suk-Jin throwing her unconscious body over his shoulder.

    His expression was cold.

    Deadly.

    But as a type of rage flooded through her system, (Y/N) felt no fear.

    Slowly and cautiously, like that of a predator, she crept up behind him and sliced the backs of both of his ankles. He let out a flurry of curses and hisses of pain as he fell to the ground with Dalia in tow, turning around so that he was on his elbows and crawling backwards away from (Y/N), his dark eyes a lit with a type of primal anger that would make anyone stop in their tracks, but not her.

    Holding the knife above her ahead, she moved to plunge it through his chest.

   "(Y/N)!" Suk-Jin screamed as his hands flew up to catch her arms, his teeth gritting as he forced her and the knife backwards. "If you do this..." He grunted from the strength that she displayed, having not expected it in the least, then continuing, "...you kill the one person who would do anything for you. You kill me... you kill the only one who'll ever love you again."

    "No..." (Y/N) growled with a cold tone. "You don't. And if you'll do anything, then die for me."

    With that, she plunged the knife in his chest.