𝟘𝟚𝟜

After leaving (Y/N) alone in her room for three days, Suk-Jin knew that she was ready when she finally stopped screaming and crying at him to let her out

After leaving (Y/N) alone in her room for three days, Suk-Jin knew that she was ready when she finally stopped screaming and crying at him to let her out. Now, nothing but dead silence could be heard from the other side of the door.

The man smiled.

I love that she broke so easily.

Unlocking the door and walking inside with a tray of food in hand, Suk-Jin let his dark eyes rove across the space until landing on (Y/N)'s curled up form that lay on her bed. After three days, it was only natural that she looked completely ragged, the dark bags under her eyes, her messy hair, and sullen skin clueing the man in to such a fact.

It hurt him, yet.

But if it's what it took for her to his, he would take it no matter the consequences.

"Hello, (Y/N)," he greeted smoothly and with a smile, watching as she turned away from the harsh light invading her vision—a reaction completely natural after being in the dark for so long.

He took a step closer.

"Just let me go," she finally whispered, her voice hoarse after screaming for so long.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Suk-Jin exhaled softly, a bit disappointed when realizing that she hadn't broken, but instead had just given up on yelling since no one would be able hear her except him, and she didn't want to give him that satisfaction. "You're far too valuable to be let go so easily. Besides, there's nothing more than you that I want in this world."

"How?" (Y/N) croaked out.

"Hm?"

"How does me giving you an umbrella and saying not to be sad lead you to do this?" She spat, finally looking up at him so he could see just how much hatred she held for him in her (E/C) eyes.

"How could it not?" His lips pulled upwards into a devilish smirk.

Her scowl only deepened.

Suk-Jin merely chuckled at her reaction, fully closing the distance between them so he could sit down on the edge of the mattress, the bed creaking under his added weight. Placing the tray of warm food in front of her, the ice within the glass of water beside it shifting with the action, he watched as she swallowed thickly, her eyes highlighting the desire to eat and drink as she so desired—something that she had been deprived of for three days.

She felt so weak.

So utterly defeated.

Even sitting up like she was doing and talking were so hard to her.

"Go ahead," Suk-Jin gestures for her to eat, trying to restrain himself from expressing the victorious smile he so wished to present.

(Y/N) didn't have to be told twice.

She ate as if she had never eaten before, the water like the ambrosia of the Gods as she gulped the liquid down greedily. She wasn't used to not going without food for several days, and it was clearly showing in her voracious appetite.

Suk-Jin found it endearing.

What was more, she was too distracted with the meal to notice him running his fingers through her hair, his dark eyes brimming with ecstasy.

This was what he wanted.

This was always what he wanted.

(Y/N), the temptation that she was, was finally within his grasp.

She didn't realize just how much he needed her.

From the day when she walked into the Police Department, it was like a light had haloed her. He had to pinch himself to recognize that he hadn't been dreaming at the time, and that she was real. But it was only when he saw her boyfriend beside her that he truly knew that he wasn't dreaming, for within each dream that he did have of her, Jeffrey had always been dead.

And Suk-Jin had been the one to kill him.

But, when figuring out that he had finally obtained her attention through his notes and gifts that he had finally worked up the courage to send, elation clear as day ran through him.

He wanted her attention.

He wanted her every waking hour to be consumed with him just like his was with her.

She didn't know it then.

Suk-Jin grinned.

But...

Now she does.