𝟘𝟘𝟝

"So

"So..." the police officer introduced as Suk-Jin Lee began as he glanced up from behind his glasses and filed paperwork to look at (Y/N) and Jeffrey. "You believe someone is stalking you?"

"Yes," she nodded immediately, hand gripping her boyfriend's tightly.

"Well..." he sighed, running a hand through his wavy black hair. "Other than these creepy gifts, notes, and photos, police can't do anything as there's no threat of violence and/or physical aggression."

"What?" Jeffrey scoffed, earning a slight glare from the other man.

"I apologize, sir, but that's all I can say."

"My girlfriend is being stalked by some maniac and you're telling us that you guys can't do anything? That's worth more than some damn, half-assed apology!"

At his increase in volume, other officers and some people mingling around the station glanced over in mild annoyance, (Y/N) also able to tell that Suk-Jin was starting to get a little fed up with Jeffrey as well. While she was grateful that he was calling Suk-Jin out on his shit, she knew that he also was right in saying that he couldn't do anything.

"Sir, please calm down," Suk-Jin asked politely.

"Like hell I—"

"Jeffrey," (Y/N) interrupted him as she set a hand on his arm. "It's fine. Let me talk to him real quick."

Jeffrey did as she asked and sat down, but that didn't stop the small grumbles that left his lips or the sharp glared that he sent Suk-Jin. And this only intensified when the officer just continued to sit there calmly, his gaze now on (Y/N) since she was the one who said she wanted to speak with him first.

"What is it, Miss?"

"What my boyfriend was trying to say was that this should be enough evidence for an investigation at least," (Y/N) started as she placed her hands on the wooden table in hopes of getting her point across. "These photos show that this person has been sneaking into our home—which is breaking and entering by the way—taking pictures of me without my consent, and harassing us with these notes. What the hell is wrong with you people if you can't even give us the time of day for shit like this?"

Suk-Jin smiled sympathetically, which only angered Jeffrey more.

"What the hell are you smiling about, bastard?" He practically growled, about ready to stand up and throw hands when Suk-Jin merely spared him a glance.

"Listen, I would gladly help you, but protocol and lack of sufficient enough evidence prohibits me from doing so," he stated, ignoring Jeffrey entirely. "You want my advice? Try putting up cameras, and catch this person in the act. That'll get you somewhere."

"Cameras? We have those all around our apartment building, and..." (Y/N) let out a sigh as she turned to Jeffrey. "We didn't check the damn cameras."

"That should be your first stop," Suk-Jin nodded before turning back to his paperwork.

"Thank you, and, when we do provide sufficient enough evidence, will that finally get you off of your ass to help us?" She then demanded, the comment making his lips quirk upward in a small smirk.

"Of course."