2. Where is Niall ?

[The person on the door]'s POV

I rang the bell, too excited to meet kiddo and the twins. 

The door opened and I saw Kiddo standing there with red eyes, very evident that she was crying, and the boys-oned boys behind her with Ernie in Harry's arms and Doris in Louis'. What are they doing here ?

But before I could even question them kiddo crashed in my arms, sobbing violently. I missed her and the twins too. 

It's been a while and she's still sobbing, something happened, Niall would be knowing, I turn to the boys but Ni is not there "Where is Niall ?" I questioned but there was no reply instead their was guilt in their eyes and they looked towards the ground and Kiddo started sobbing more violently. What is going on for fuck's sake?

"H-he's in L-LA record-ding and is n-not co-oming to gr-radu-uation" kiddo sobbed, but as much as I know Niall, he would never miss Kiddo's graduation for anything in the world. What is going on this kid's brain? I quickly dialled Niall. 

"Where are you Niall"

"at mum's why ?" he asked but I hung up.

Cherry's house 👆🏻

Maura's house 👇🏻

I took Kiddo by the wrist and stomped to the house opposite of where we all were standing and knocked on the door

I took Kiddo by the wrist and stomped to the house opposite of where we all were standing and knocked on the door. As the door opened I was pulled into a bone crashing hug.

"Greg, Oh son I missed you so much, I love you " mum gushed " so good to see you home back"

" I missed you too mum" I began but was cut by mum. 

"Oh dear lord, why are you crying darling?" mum asked kiddo, but before kiddo could answer Niall came to the door shouting,

"MUM ! WHO'S AT THE DOOR" and was shocked to see all of us standing at the door and so was kiddo to see Niall, as he saw kiddo in tears he pushed through me and hugged her tightly and whispered "why are you crying C ? "

Kiddo was silent for a minute maybe thinking back what just happened, her face slowly grew red in anger, here comes the volcano, 3 2 , she pushed Niall away and spoke through clenched teeth, trying not to shout " why am I crying Niall really ? you tell me why am I crying" uh-oh, somebody's in deep shit.