Awards

CHERRY'S POV

"I think it's too extra, it's their award function, not mine." I turn to look in the mirror again, sure I feel like I'm the most beautiful person right now but I feel like I'm taking their spotlight.

"I understand what you're feeling darling but they aren't looking any less, I'm waiting to see your reactions as you all see each other." lou beamed at me through the mirror. I was mesmerized, the reflection in the mirror was just a whole 'nother person yet me. I can't wait for everyone to see me, and by everyone I mean lads, kids, girls and pops and nanna. 

The door opened and I saw an equally and probably even prettier looking anz, Anna.

A/N: Anna's outfit.

"You look- " I was staring at her, dear lord I can only imagine Niall's reaction.

"Beautiful" she completed for me, turning her eyes back to my face after checking out my dress. "Not to sound self obsessed or anything but oh god we're looking so beautiful." She cheered hugging me the best we can through our dresses. Both are dresses were black and with huge trails. 

"Thank you lou." we jumped on the pretty, loving and wonderful friend, embracing her tightly but our moment was cut short by a knock on the door. I was going to say come in but I was stopped.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"um Henry and Noah, one direction is already in the car, the other car is ready for all of you just like you mentioned." henry conversed from the other end of the door and my head snapped in lou's direction, another car? but instead of answering she just winked at me. She opened the door and the guys were shocked. 

"Well you look pretty, both of you." Noah complimented us as we muttered thank you's, I'm excited to see lads' reactions. Noah and Henry too were dressed in all black, black shirt and black suit pants. We were all standing in the elevator when lou pressed level 1 instead of level 0. She has seriously something going on in her mind. We reached the first floor and then she made us walk down the stairs but the guys first and when she finally confirmed both anz and mine trail and appearance was looking fine she patted on our back giving us a go but we pulled her along with us, walking down with her in the middle.

We were almost down the stairs and gasps were audible but lads were nowhere to be found, oh yeah they're already in the car. I saw my grandparents and possibly the whole hotel staff standing with them. Pops kissed anz and me on the forehead and nanna gushed looking at us while kids couldn't control their excitement, motioning anz and me to come forward, kissing our cheeks and we did the same. Pops introduced me to his staff and let us go not before reminding me that I'm going to stay at tay's place and finally we were in the car.

LOUIS' POV

"Did you see them?" I huffed, trying to see that one girl in particular.

"I just saw one of their dress' trail, that too because Noah was carrying it, so I guess it was C's." haz shrugged. We heard shutting of the doors and the car dispersed from beside our car but we were still waiting.