31. afterglow

LOUIS' POV

Me and the guys are on the stage right now, going to start another song when suddenly the crowd started cheering.

"what are you all cheering about?" haz turned around and we did too- to look at the screen but it was just us. Strange. 

"well I've to take a wee lads." I rushed backstage.

"me too tommo." Nialler followed me. I set the mic on a near by table and did my business but when I returned my mic was gone. I asked nialler if he knew but he shook his head rushing into the stall for taking a wee

"where's it, I kept it here?" I asked one of the crew members but got the same answer as mine and Nialler's "don't know". I was handed a back up mic and rushed to the stage just in time for "Best Song Ever"

"I've a question for you, are you ready?" Nialler cheered and the crowd hollered.

"Come on let's go" 

"Maybe it's way she walks, ow
straight into my heart and stole it
through the doors and past the guards
just like she already own it.

"I said can you give it back to me
she said..

Just when malik was singing mid way the whole arena was pitch black.

"Never in your wildest dreams." bubs? I started looking for her in the crowd along with boys while singing.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes, but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
"

"I think it went, oh, oh, oh
I think it went, yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes... (ooh)"

I looked at payno silently asking if I found him but he shook his head. oh what are you doing to me bubs? where are you?

"Said her name was Georgia Rose (ow)
And her daddy was a dentist
Said, I had a dirty mouth"

"haz got a dirty mouth" again the lights went out but this unlike last time, this time bubs was infront of me.

"But she kissed me like she meant it" on queue she kissed me and I had a feeling anna must be here too doing the same thing with nialler. But there had been a catch, as she pulled away, she poured water on me and took off.

"I said, "Can I take you home with me?"
She said,
" nialler quirked his eyebrow at anna and she sang in the mic attached to nialler, mere centimeters away from his lips, "never in your wildest dreams." she too ran off pouring water on the nearest lad- haz. I too started running along with boys with the bottles in my hand.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes, but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
" payno neared anna and she warned him saying "no" but us being us, he didn't listen and drenched her.

"I think it went, oh, oh, oh
I think it went, yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes... (ooh)
" I was running after bubs, I caught up to her and she was wildly shaking her head, oh my cute bubs. I laughed and splashed her with water as she pouted, making me laugh. 

"You know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember me " I sang to her and she gave me her biggest smiles kissing me on the cheek, making me smile like a fool. She and anna sat down on the steps as we completed the song.

I looked at them, they were beaming looking around, sitting beside each other. Bubs said something, making anna nod and hug. It was windy and we all were wet, obviously they felt cold because I did too, I wish I could just run backstage and get bubs a coverup. As the song finished the lads and me went to the girls.