30. you are in love

CHERRY'S POV

I woke in a daze, where am I? woah my breathing is irregular. I thought back to last night- me sleeping in the car on the way to tay's, wait the dream, have I gone mad, I fucking had a wet dream about my bestfriend- louis tomlinson. I'm done with wattpad for a while for sure. I went to the washroom, which I figured was the washroom and then descended the stairs I saw. Taylor's "apartment" is more like a villa.

"Good Morning sunshine." taylor wished me as I fell on the couch with a thud, I mumbled back a greeting.

"aww someone's grumpy, I wonder what's the reason?" sel commented, I opened my mouth to argue but was interrupted by tay.

"Well I wonder too, I think someone having a wet dream about her bestfriend." she air quoted "bestfriend."

"I did not." well I did but shush they don't need to know or I'll never hear the end of it.

"yeah sure whatever you say big guy, that explains the moaning." sel accused. was I really moaning? no I couldn't be. their joke timing and my dream is just a coincidence. right?

"I was not moaning."

"you were moaning."

"I was not moaning."

"you were moaning."

"I was not mo-" I was cut of by the devil himself. I don't think I can ever face him again.

"Good Morning." He greeted us sitting down beside me, a bag in his hand and I jolted up and sat on the other end of the couch, away from sun, staring at my feet. Yup, I was correct, I'll never be able to face him. For fuck's sake wattpad, why you gotta do me dirty like this.

"you were." sel started again and I looked at her with widening my eyes and giving her "stup up will you" look while she sat there smirking.

"what are you talking about?" sun questioned. He and his curiosity will be the death of me someday.

"Mo-" 

"Mooing" I said through gritted teeth, glaring her. 

"Mooing?" he repeated but in more of a questioning tone.

"Yeah mooing?" sel mocked and the urge to tackle her was only going stronger.

"nothing, we were just messing with her." tay thankfully buried the subject or else I am sure I would have dug my own grave and buried myself.

"Anyway I got you clothes." He threw the bag at me and for the first time in the morning, I looked at the clothes I'm wearing, I was wearing sun's button up from yesterday's ceremony and that's it, just a shirt and a thong. please god just run a car over me why this is slow painful torturing death? Even though the shirt ended mid thigh suddenly it felt short, and the cleavage was full on display.

"I'm going to take a shower." I almost sprinted back to the room I slept in and in the washroom. The only thing that can help me from my grumpy mood and calm me from everything is a boiling hot shower. 

As I wrapped the towel around myself I figured I didn't my clothes, I must have forgotten it on the bed or something. I get out of the bathroom and look for the bag that had my clothes but I couldn't find it anywhere. oh fuck I forgot it downstairs ughh! as if I wasn't struggling enough today.

"Looking for this bubs?" I turned my head and I thought I could melt then and there, sun was leaning on the doorframe but not the typical crossed arms way. His one of the arms were leaning on the doorframe- near his head, legs crossed and his other hand help my bag on the forefinger. if I looked at him for more than a second 'm sure and melt, I hardened my grip on my towel, hurriedly took the bad and was going to rush back in the en-suite when he spoke again.