4. Perfect

CHERRY's POV

"They look so cute, aww" Mum gushed.

"Let's take a picture." Ni said and the bed dipped so I guess he stood on the bed.

Well I'm still in my bed with my eyes closed, louis' hand tightly around my waist and my back pressed to his chest.

"lou?" i whispered and he hummed

"What time is it?" I asked 

"I guess something around- " he started but was interrupted by haz.

"It's 7.30 am sleepyheads." haz said.

"It's 7.30" lou repeated.

"are you also able to hear the boys and mums voice?" I inquired thinking what I'm listening is just my dream.

"hmmm" He hummed in agreement.

Everything was silent for a second, I guess he fell back asleep but I can't stop my thinking process it feel weird to sleep till 7.30

"It feels weird to be asleep till 7.30" we started at same time, I smiled.

"You finish first?" i said but it came out more as a question.

"ok, it's been what 3 years since I slept at night, from the past 3 years I'm not able to sleep at night, the earliest I've slept at is 9.30 am, I even tried taking sleeping pills but no use." He answered and I heard a few gasps.

"Well you know why I woke up last night yeah so because of that reason atmost I slept till was 5 in the morning." I shared, and he held on to me more tightly.

"OK COME ON GETUP ENOUGH OF YOUR SLEEP" Greg shouted.

"Please one more min and I'll be up" I tried to convince.

"No, either you get up now or you'll be late for your graduation." 

"shit! I've graduation" I said, almost sitting up "but i wanna sleep" and i fell back on the bed.

"C i swear to god get up now or I'll do something you won't like, you too louis " Greg said

"Fine" i sighed and spread out my hands infront of greg to pick me up.

" are you fucking serious, you're behaving like a big baby" he said picking me up by underarms and I wrapped my arms and legs around him and I pouted.

"I'll complaint to mum you're swearing in the morning." I smirked

"and I'll drop you, this moment." He said returning my smirk and I gasped.

"No you won't, you love me" I stated.

"you wanna see" he challenged.

"Just put me down on my legs." I said in a hurry.

"Better" he said putting me down and I pushed everyone out of the room to get ready, even lou was up by now, because the ceremony starts at 10 and it's already 7.45 and I need to get twins ready too ... Ugh why did I've to sleep till so late but I can't complain it's the best sleep I've gotten in years.

I rushed to the washroom brushed my teeth, washed my hair, shaved, quickly took a shower and got out wrapping a towel around my head and wearing my bathrobe, and hurried to the kids room but they weren't there instead there was a note on the bed.

"We already took care of the kids so take your time and get ready, IT'S YOUR DAY 

- mum, greg, denise and the boys."

I smiled and scurried back to room and started to get ready. sometime in the middle of getting ready I heard the door open and close, I guess everybody is here and my guess was correct.