7. Christmas Decorations

A/N : A gif to bless all of yours eyes. Also you can play this song while reading this chapter.

I wake up to use washroom but there's a tingling feeling on my stomach, I touch it but I feel lou's hand there, somehow in the night my tshirt rode up and lou's hand was directly on my skin causing the tingling feeling ... strange that I feel as if my skin is on fire. When I try to get up lou's hold just tightens.  Somehow I go to en suite, do my business and return back and sit on the bed in the duvet, it's freezing !!!. I look over at lou he's looking so peaceful sleeping. I unknowingly put my hand in his hair and starting running my hand through it. Just as I realized it, I was pulling it back when lou put his hand on my hand and shifted his head on my lap.

After 20 mins or so when I was sure lou was asleep again, I got up and went to shower. It's been ages since I've properly taken a shower most of the days twins would already be awake but from past 2-3 days their sleeping schedule has been getting better, They're not getting up in the middle of the night. I get out when my fingers start to prune and wear something that is appropriate for going out for shopping.

I wear my jeans, tuck in lou's white hoodie which is oversized to me and take out a trench coat I'd pair with my outfit to go out and start styling my hair. Actually I've just washed my hair so why not let it be. I walk out the en suite to see lou searching for something wrapped in blanket wearing jeans. 

"Lou what are you looking for?" I asked trying to help him

"I'm looking for my hoo.." he turned around and trailed off but I understood what he meant, he was looking for his hoodie. I feel so guilty.

"Oh I'll just change and give it back to you ... I'm sorry." I said.

"oh no, keep it I'll bring another one from the room." he said.

"But the boys will be asleep, it's only seven in the morning." I debated.

"Then I'll kick them and wake them up because anyhow they have to get ready for the christmas shopping." He responded

"let them sle-" i started but lou cut me off.

"oh need to feel sympathy for them, they should be up by now, they got enough sleep last night." lou said and started walking towards the guest room.

I walked downstairs, towards the kitchen and started making coffee for everyone.

I took two cups of coffee one for li and the other for me and walked in the living room.

"Good Morning C" li said folding his bedding.

"no need to do that li, I'll take care of it." I said

"No worries, I'm fine doing it. you enjoy your coffee."