33. ⁓dress⁓

A/N: I'm just giving you a heads up that from this chapter onwards the story is going to be a bit to the point and fast paced.

CERRY'S POV

"TAYLOR ALLISON SWIFT WHO IS HE?" I squealed from my place in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for us, the adults and baby food for my cuties.

"what do you mean?" taylor nonchalantly sat down at the stool beside the kitchen counter, just entering the house coming from her hotel. The lads, mum and girls returned pretty late at night and straightaway went to sleep, with the arrangement being, Mum, Greg, Denise, Ni, Anz, Li and Haz sleeping in Mum's house and Z and Sel bunking in the guestroom here. Me and sun checked many times with sel and Z, offering to change the sleeping arrangements, me with sel and Z and sun but they declined it, saying they were fine.

"don't lie to me, tell me who is it?" I couldn't wait to confess my feelings to my girls but I also needed to know who the person was she was with. Sun came along with the cutie, setting each of them on their highchair and taking his seat on the stool beside tay.

"there's no one, I-" she looked at me, finally making eye contact with me and sighed knowing I know her well enough and she can't lie to me anymore.

"so there is someone." sun whispered making me chuckle slightly. Guys really like any type of gossip I swear.

"He- I met him at met gala, we've been acting like bestfriends but I just couldn't take it anymore, made a move and then you know what happened unless you want me to repeat yesterday's events." she smirked and I squinted my eyes at her.

"I want to meet him." I demanded. Well it was my right to demand to see the douchebag she's dating unless he treats her good then he is an angel.

"he's actually going to stop by later in the evening." as soon as she completed her sentence, sun's head snapped at her.

"seriously him?" he was grinning from ear to ear. Tay shrugged, blushing.

"okay who is it?" even sun knows, now I got to know. I pouted at both of them, sliding tay's plate to her but they shook their heads and chuckled. I got a plate ready for sun and I both- we were sharing one plate, and fed him his breakfast, while he fed the kids.

"Aww My parents, typical married couple." haz made his entry along with anz, ni, liam and I saw sel and Z too made their way downstairs. I'm pretty sure all the blood to exist in a human body had rushed to cheeks. I put the plate down and returned haz his hug while sun pouted for food. Everyone settled them somewhere near the kitchen, finding anything and everything they could sit on. Girls, and 3 of the lads took bar stools, sel on tay's lap, anz in Ni's and Z took his place on Li. As of haz he was seated on the counter as I cooked breakfast for all of them and no not because it was something I had to do but because I wanted to do cause I like it.

"Who is it?" sel and anz spoke in unison, their question obviously directed at Tay. Tay whispered back in their ears and they squealed.

"does she know?" anz beamed, by 'she' she meant me.

"sadly I don't. Why the torture to me?" I whined swatting ni's hand away from the whipped cream can/spray. Tay chuckled and shrugged and everyone followed her laughing except me, even the kids were giggling. Sun picked dori up, and tried to get her to, burp cloth placed on his shoulder and seeing the view I felt like my heart could burst any moment.

"if you're done staring at your lover boy, the pancake's burning." haz took the spatula from me, breaking me from my daze and flipping the pancake over. I looked at the girls with a look, probably a love struck one because their eyes widened with shock in their eyes and biggest smiles forming on their faces. They jumped on their legs, no more sitting and pushed all the lads out of the kitchen handing them their breakfast.