22. you marked him too didn't you?

*CHERRY's POV*

"My dear, my baby please sleep, I'm here now." I swayed both the kids in my arms, trying to get them to sleep, as I've been trying to do the whole night. Louis got up from the bed and headed towards me.

"give one of the kids to me." He whispered but I ignored him. Everything was still not back to normal between us. Louis took ernie from me and started swaying him while singing as I swayed dori in my arms. In 10 minutes or so both the kids were asleep, me and louis set them on the bed surrounding them with pillows. There was a knock on the door.

"Come In." Louis spoke in a low voice trying not to wake up kids.

"Good Morning Boobear, C, happy valentines day." phoebe and daisy entered. I picked up daisy and louis picked up phoebe. 

"A very happy valentine day" I kissed daisy on the cheek. "How come you're up this early?"

"We have school, can you and louis please drop us to school." she smiled and I looked at louis, he was looking tired. Well actually we both were very tired since we didn't get to sleep last night partially because of ernie and dori and partially because of our fight. I was up thinking what he said and why, when I used to close my eyes the whole scene used to come back like a living memory, it was so damn real and not to mention the same old car accident nightmare. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a low cheering.

"Yayyy! thank you so much." phoebe and daisy cheered, so I guess louis agreed. Daisy started squirming in my hold.

"I wanna have a group hug." she pouted looking at me and louis. Louis and I slowly walked towards each other and we all embraced each other.

"Ok now I should go and get showered if you want me to come with you." I cleared my throat.

"Can we please pick your outfit?" daisy and phoebe made a puppy dog face towards me.

"Sure." I chuckled and they skipped towards my suitcase with me following them.

"Can we open it?" they considerately asked making me nod and started rummaging through my clothes.

"What about this?" daisy asked picking up one of my pants.

"No, today is valentine day." phoebe dismissed her and started looking again in my bag. 

"This one." they both cried in unison as they took out the dress, phoebe was holding the hem of the dress and daisy was holding it's neckline. I then took out a simple black pair of heels from my bag to go with it. It was a black colour dress with couple of roses on it. It really looked a lovesick dress.

"Now go, go, quickly take a shower, while we do too and then we'll style your hair." They ordered keeping hands on their waist.

"Yes ma'ams." I nodded and headed to ensuite. After a quick shower I realised I actually forgot my clothes out on the suitcase, there's no way I'm asking louis. I had a towel wrapped around myself and I peeked from the door to check if louis was there, luckily he wasn't there. I opened the door but I think one more door opened, let it be, I rushed to get my clothes when I crashed into something or should I say someone and almost fell but they caught me. It was louis, I crashed into him and he caught me and not to mention my towel against me, which in sudden shock flew out of my fist. We both were looking straight into each others eyes. It was a moment I realised what I was doing, I fisted back my towel, removing louis' hold from it and quickly stood straight.

"Sorry, I just wanted my clothes." I hurriedly picked up my clothes, towel still in a death grip by my hands and went back in the en-suite to change my clothes. 

"C are you done?" daisy and phoebe banged the ensuite door.

"Almost done." I adjusted my dress one last time and got out.