18. Move out?

"C, boobear, we're leaving for golfing. Get up already." haz shouted and I mumbled an A-okay. It's been 2-3 weeks since the uni tour. Z got his mirror delivered the next day of his birthday. The boys except sun are going golfing since sun of course doesn't like golfing he's staying home with me, while I attend my classes and take care of the kids. I try to sit up but my stomach is paining like hell. Oh wait! there's some gooey feeling in between my legs. Holy crap, why did it had to happen today.

"Sun, lou, Louis please wake up, please." I violently shake sun.

"What is it?" He mumbled, rubbing his eye.

"Please leave, quickly, just go please." I hurriedly spoke.

"What's the matter?" He asked, fully awake by now.

"Please just leave and close the door on your way out, don't question please." I pleaded. He did what I said and left. I shot up from the bed and as expected there was a stain on the bedsheet. I removed the bedsheet, bunched it up and headed to the en suite. I dumped it in a corner of the en suite. I bent down to check in the cabinets for medicine and tampons but nothing was there. Oh shit! I didn't stock the items here since it's a new place and I was thinking I'll do it afterwards. I quickly run in the room, pick up my phone and back to en suite. I close the lid of the toilet and sit on it.

I call sel and tay but no reply from them, must be sleeping. Oh wait maybe anz has her internship today, I start dialling anz.

"Hey C." anz mumbled.

"Oh were you sleeping I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"oh no just with a doctor, anything urgent?"

"Nothing, I just called you to check on you." I lied

"ok C, i'll call you back in my break" 

"ok bye." I hung up the call. Aah whom can I call now. I swear to god cherry next time you do this I'll kill you. I can text the sisters!!

You:
Good Morning, Is anyone up?

Lottie:
Good Morning!

Gemma:
Good Morning! Everything fine?

You:
There's little bit of situation, are anyone of you anywhere near the boys house?

Gemma:
Well I returned yesterday night from my friends house back home. So no where near.

Lottie:
I'm at home, so I'm no where near too but what's the situation?

You:
I actually started with my periods and forgot to stock the things needed.

Gemma:
Ohhh why don't you tell boys to get you the things you need.

You:
They're gone golfing. 

I know I lied, sun's still home but it would be very awkward telling your bestfriend to buy the tampons and medicines. No, I can't.

Lottie:
Everybody's gone?

You:
Yup

Lottie:
Oh ok, tell us the things you need.

You:
I need painkillers and tampons, that's it but what are you going to do?

Lottie:
Maybe one of my friends can drop it.

You:
Oh no need actually I got a message from my friend, she's bringing the things.

Gemma:
Ok but you still need anything, inform us.