19. I'm so sorry

[please be careful, self harm trigger warning.]

[ please be careful there are some minute sexual assault refrences.]  

*CHERRY's POV*

"Come on you two we'll be late because of you." Li ushered me and sun out of the room and to the dining table.

"Quickly stuff your faces." Ni laughed at us. Sun started eating breakfast while I packed the bag for kids. We're running late for the interview, and we actually have to get ready there. I zipped up the bag and covered up kids carrier. 

"I'm ready!" I exclaimed and sat down on the couch. I was wearing sweats and washed my hair so it was as it is. Well I'm actually excited for tomorrow since it's 1 Feb. Me and the boys have figured the surprise for haz, just waiting for it to be here.

"You haven't eaten anything." sun pointed out but I dismissed it.

"Let's go." I picked up kids bag and carriers, sun took one of the carriers from me and headed out. 

Once we finally reached the interview studio, lou pulled me into the dressing room, handing me the clothes. I really wish the girls could be here but I understand they have other commitments. Today we're actually shooting the valentine day episode, so it's gonna be one heck of a interview. phew! For the interview, I really had to wear a red carpet-ish dress. It was black dress with a really high, thigh high slit. I got out to show it to lou.

"Do I really have to wear this, just look at the slit, you sure there's no other option?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm, it's actually the only option you got, here take the heels." lou handed me the heels, made me sit on the stool and started with my hair. I was already wearing my necklace that my parents gave me. The heels were also black and my hair was into a bun. I was made to choose between some earings so obviously I choose minimalist one and I was ready.

 I was made to choose between some earings so obviously I choose minimalist one and I was ready

"Bubs are you don- wow you look pretty!" sun barged into the room

"Bubs are you don- wow you look pretty!" sun barged into the room. He came towards me and kissed me on my lips and then under my ear at the same spot.

"Bye bye cuties, I'll have to take your mum away." sun kissed the twins.