36. Shoot Him

LOUIS' POV

"oh, come on mate, it's all fine." Payno spoke, but I knew the only people who had the power to comfort me somehow, were no longer in my life, my mom and my cherry. 

"I miss you." I whispered to myself, having no idea, whether it was for my mom, my sis or my cherry and my kids. I squeezed my eyes shut when I remembered all the harsh things I've said to them.

"it'll be fine, don't worry, I know our fans, they'll love us the same as they did before break, and it's just a private show for a company" Haz patted my back and I nodded in response. It's been years since cherry left. After somedays of her leaving, me and lads got to know from girls but apparently no one knew the reason, i still doubt but okay. It's also been years since we went on a break and tonight, we're returning, Ben thought it would be nice to drop some hints and doubts for our fans to shock them with our presence together as a band. Currently we were in the company's luxurious meeting room waiting for our cue. The building itself was quite big and had beautiful architecture, well no shit since it was an architecture company 'E.D. RCHTECTUR' if I'm not wrong, it was the company's anniversary.

Suddenly I saw a bit of the glass door open, accompanied by the sound of squeaky kids shoes, but well I guess only I noticed because two little kids, one girl and one boy, walked in hand in hand, only to collide with Haz's legs and the girl fell on her butt, bringing the boy down along with her too. I saw her pout, oh no no, please don't, and as if on cue she started crying catching everybody's attention.

"Shit." Haz whispered, as we all- us lads, knelt down to their level, in front of them.

"and who you two cuties might be?" Nialler asked, only to be stared at by the little guy with big curious blue eyes. It felt almost as if I've seen those eyes before. Haz hugged the girl in an attempt to make her stop crying but it made the matters worse.

"She no like other touching, only mumma and me." the boy explained from her position next to her, patting her head.

"nothing a group hug can't fix." Z initiated the hug but it was no use and we pulled apart, when i felt something tug a my blazer's collar, little sobbing girl had fisted my collar. She stood up taking steps towards me and hugged me around the neck. I pressed a kiss on her temple, rubbing her back as she calmed down. My chest hurt in the sudden remembrance of the time I spent with my kids, my Ernie, my Dori. Haz picked up the little guy in his arms while the rest of the lads surrounded us.

"what's your name young lady?" Z asked kissing her cheeks, making her scrunch up her face in process.

"put me down, him too." girl instructed and we followed her instructions, all five grown up men having love struck reaction for two kids. Little cuties once again held each other's hands and started walking out of the room.

"told you, mumma not there." the little guy spoke, and suddenly a lady wearing a dress came infront of them and they gave her a big hug. Well they found their mother.

---

we were performing when I spotted a girl, even though i had her back towards me i could feel she was beautiful. She was wearing a sequin covered dress, that had her all covered, not that i wanted to see the skin but yeah. She was different, she felt classy. I saw her kneel down infront of the same two kids we met earlier, as they animatedly told what happened. I saw the little girl get to the point of the story where she fell down, using her blue-eyed friend in the place of Haz's leg and reenacting her fall. The lady laughed, and others stood beside her shocked. The little girl pouted and the lady infront of her held her ears, asking the little girl a question, when she pointed at us.