24. sick

LOUIS' POV

"switch off this fucking alarm." a manly voice echoed through the room and a heavy hand slapped my back. What the fuck, bubs was sleeping with me, who's this. I hurriedly got up and saw haz sleeping in bubs lap, while bubs was sleeping with her head on the headboard. I switched off the alarm to not disturb bubs' sleep and shook haz to wake him up. He mumbled some curse words but at last got up.

"what the hell man." he whined as he woke up. I pulled him up from the bed and then laid bubs down on the bed, tucking the covers up till her chin and as I suspected she was burning. She pulled the cover further up till her nose, which now made me notice she was somewhat shivering, and it's not even cold out here.

"what were you doing here?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and haz following me.

"was not able to sleep at night, so I came here, I asked C tho." He murmured. I nodded and filled the cold tap water in a bowl.

"Good Morning mum." I greeted my mum and picked up a small towel from the kitchen drawer.

"Haz take the bowl and follow me." I rushed to the stairs, haz following careful not to spill the water from the big bowl.

"Oh and mum and can you please make the kids formula." I shouted from the stairs.

"sure, take care of her, don't forget to give her advil." she replied making me smile a bit. She understood I was taking this for bubs.

"why did we bring this here?" haz mused. I took the bowl from his hand and set it on the nightside beside bubs. As if a bulb flicked on haz's mind, his eyes widened and he walked to bubs, feeling her forehead.

"Holy shit, she's having fever, but we have to leave today, tomorrow's that charity football." He reminded me, making me curse. How will we even leave when she's having fever. Somebody knocked on the door and the three boys entered in, all dressed up to leave.

"she's having fever?" payno asked as nialler came near her checking her temperature.

"she's burning mate." nialler concluded as I soaked the towel in the cold water, putting it on bubs' forehead.

"you both go get ready, we'll take care of her." Z took the towel from me and dragged a stool, sat on it and put the towel on bubs' forehead and haz left to get ready.

"what bout the kids?" I saw they were already awake sucking on their pacifier, their big eyes following the commotion very carefully.

"We will take care of them, now go get ready." mum entered the room with two bottles of formula, I was going to take a bottle from her but Liam and Nialler bet me to it. They were going to feed the kids when I stopped them. Bubs always runs a bath for kids before feeding them, so that's what I did. I entered the en-suite switched on the tap for the jacuzzi. Next I picked up the kids, and undressed them.

"You won't be able to do that, let me do it." bubs' voice cracked as she tried to sit up but was pushed back down by Z.

"Don't worry darling I'll help him." mum assured her, walking up to me. 

"Mum I can do this, on my own please." I shut the bathroom door, setting the kids on the counter near the sink. I checked the water temperature and slowly put the kids into water. After giving them a gentle bath which the kids took full advantage of, soaking me with water, I dressed them up, not before giving them a sweet kiss on the cheek. Maybe I'll run a bath for them more often, it's quite enjoyable and calming. I gave the kids to payno and took a shower. 

Now the only thing I've to think about is how will we take bubs back home. I mean obviously in a car but she's having high fever. Maybe advil will do something, for that she'll have to eat something and I know her well enough to know that getting her to eat something will be a challenge. She hardly eats when she's not well, which is something I wanna talk about to her, anyway she'll be even difficult when she's not well.