25. too much

"Good Morning to you too." I greeted entering the kitchen of the new house. Thankfully simon hadn't bought the whole manor, it would be scary to live in this whole manor alone, anyway we were given a big luxurious apartment which had three bedrooms and so on. Yup, me and sun sleep together, one is kids nursery and then the guestroom.

"Good Morning." sun handed me the cup of coffee and I sat down on one of the stools placed near the kitchen counter.

"why didn't you wake me up earlier." I sipped my coffee. Looking at kids, I saw they were already dressed for the day and so was sun.

"Because me and my kids wanted to have some alone time." as soon as he completed the sentence, my heart warmed at the words "my kids". I didn't even know that I was smiling until he pointed out.

"why are you looking at me with that face?" he squinted his eyes at me, handing kids their bottle.

"what face, I'm not making any face." I tried to dismiss him.

"don't lie to me, something's going on in that pretty little head of yours, come on tell me."

"you said "my kids" to Ernie and Dori." I had to bite my lip to keep me from smiling big.

"but- oh now I get it, well they're my kids and you're my girlfriend." he came forward giving me a kiss, caressing my cheek making me lean  in the comforting touch.

"you're burning up again." he flinched feeling my forehead. He handed me my breakfast. I shook my head and he gave me a look which meant not to making him angry anymore. I quietly looked at my food and started eating as he did too.

"listen" we both started at the same time, he nodded at me, urging me to go first.

"not that I mind you staying at home or anything but don't you have any practice to attend." I asked, like as they have soundchecks I thought players too must have practice before the game.

"shit! thank you so much for reminding me." he handed me the meds and rushed to our room. I'll eat them later, I kept the meds in a little bowl, set the kids in their playpen and followed sun. The door was wide open so I didn't bother knocking and headed in, he was wearing his tshirt, his toned body and abs full on display, not gonna lie, making me drool a bit, I was tempted to touch him but resisted myself.

"what about your bag or anything else that you need?" I questioned.

"what would I do without you, you're a life saviour." he kissed me and hurriedly prepared his bag.

"and before I forget you were saying something at the table." I stated.

"oh yes, I was hoping you don't mind if I try and teach the kids to say dada" he was tying his shoe laces trying to act normal but I knew he was kind of nervous.

"hmm maybe but only if you teach them mama too." I grinned, now it was my chance to kiss him. When I pulled back, his smile was touching his ears. He picked up his bag, his suit which was in a dress bag and headed out. I closed the door behind him. It was hardly a minute when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and sun pushed past me. Maybe he had to use the washroom but I was so wrong. What he did next, I felt like I could melt right there on spot. He bent to the twins playpen, giving each of the kids a kiss on the cheek and on the forehead and with that he rushed out. I was closing the door when he poked his head through the door, gave me a huge kiss on the lips. Now he was truly gone and I was already missing him so bad, I don't know how long I'll have to wait to see his face next.

It was about time that I freshen up. I get up heading to the ensuite when I remember I've to bring kids too. I set them somewhere in my sight and start to shower. It feels odd to be back in my old routine, one before the lads came along, but I'll get used to it again seeing they are leaving tomorrow. I'm going to miss them is undoubtedly an understatement. Even now I'm missing them when I'll just see them in a few hours. I get out of my quick shower, that is also one thing, my shower will be cut short like before, I know, how does it matter, but to a person who's a sucker for burning hot shower, it's a mood killer.