17. Happy BDay Zayn

"Haz get up, everybody's up, only you're sleeping." I tried to wake up haz. Today is Z's Birthday, Z is still sleeping, so rest of the boys and me are gonna go wake him up and then we have a amazing day planned for him.

"No mum, give me 5 more mins." Haz shifted his head into my lap. He's been like this for a couple of days, missing gemma and anne.

"Haz it's C come on get up. Today is Z's b-day." As I completed my sentence he shot up and sat straight. "Yeah, now go get ready, we're waiting for you." I stood up from his bed and left the room closing the door behind me.

"Is he up?" Li asked. I nodded. We all are already showered, ready for the day, even the kids. We sat back down on the couch. After 10 mins or so haz came down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He came running down the stairs. 

"Let's go!" sun excitedly whispered and picked up ernie. I picked up and dori and we all headed to Z's room. We entered and saw he was still sleeping as expected. Me and sun left the kids on his back and rest was in their hands. As expected the twins started poking Z, they even held up his eyelid while he groaned.

"C! it's not fair, I want to sleep, kids go back to your mum." Z tried to remove the kids from his back.

"Come on uncle Z, it's your bday, your kids are waiting to take you somewhere." I picked up the kids.

"Uncle Z ewww, don't ever call me that, tell them to call me Z." he sat upright and rubbed his eyes.

"They're calling you Uncle Z" I smirked "And happy Birthday." I shouted along with the boys. They all headed to hug Z while I waited, giving them their space, after all, they know each other long before me and I don't want to invade in their relationship.

"You need an invitation?" Z asked. What does he mean, I'm confused.

"Come here you dummy, why are you standing there." Z motioned me to come in for a group hug. I smiled and joined them. We pulled away and stood back.

"Now uncle Z if you please get up and get ready, we've lots of things to do today and once again happy birthday." I smiled.

"Please don't call me uncle Z, it makes me feel old." He made a disgusted face

"Uncle Z, it has a nice ring to it." Haz laughed.

"Hmm Uncle Haz is right." I laughed. Now it was haz's turn to make a disgusted face as we all laughed. We left Z's room to let him get ready. While he was getting ready I opened twitter to tweet Z's birthday wish and saw boys had already wished him. I quickly wrote a nice birthday message and tweeted it, just as I finished it, Z came down.

"So what's the plan?" Z asked as he jumped and sat on the couch.

"First we're going somewhere for breakfast, let's go." Li got up taking the keys and we followed him outside. Li was driving, Z was in the passenger seat, Ni and sun in the middle playing with the kids and I was sitting in the last with twins carriers and bag and of course haz. Today was comparatively cold so everyone was bundled up, I was wearing a white t-shirt, an oversized jumper, jeans, a scarf and boots. And yes my plaster got removed yesterday since it was just for ligament tear and it recovered.

 And yes my plaster got removed yesterday since it was just for ligament tear and it recovered