32. just as easy as breathing

My eyes flutter open and I smile seeing the thing I saw, more like the person I saw. Sun with his head in his hand, laying sideways looking at me. Was he watching me sleep? shit I look so bad while sleeping.

"Morning Sunshine." he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I was laying on my stomach with my head towards him.

"sunshine?" questioning I closed my eyes and felt relaxed and realized the cause of it, his fingertips running down the length of my spine, from the neck to the curve of my back under my tshirt without any restriction meaning I wasn't wearing any bra. Holy shit, I'm going to hell for thinking what I was really thinking. 

He tauntingly slowly removes his hand from my tshirt, gently pushing me on my back, I open my eyes to see him hovering over me. We both interlock our lips in a rough heated kiss, trying to calm our desires, lust burning in his eyes as he pulls away to lift my tshirt above my head, freeing my-

"you still there?" sun's morning voice broke me from my erotic train of thoughts. Why am I so god damn horny, it better be because I'm nearing my periods date.

"hmm." I hummed opening my eyes looking into his icy blue pair. I still don't understand why people think it's cold to me it's the warmest thing ever. Even if I'm standing in a snow storm with just a tshirt and shorts and I can look into his eyes, I'm sure I can survive it without freezing to death.

"Sun doesn't have any value without it's sunshine, you are my sunshine." he pulled be close with his hand on my back and I melted into his chest. He turned on his back pulling me with him, so I was on top of him, my head on his chest. He picked up my hand kissing my fingers, once he was done, I took my time admiring the tattoos adorning his body, giving time to every single and moving onto to another after kissing my them.

"sun." this is it, I'm going to tell him how I feel, I don't care about eleanor anymore, if we're meant to be we will be.

"sunshine?"

"I I- where are the kids?" okay yes I chickened out, so what huh? and I do miss my kids, videocalls doesn't let you hold them and shower them with kisses.

"turn around." he smiled and I turned my head to look at the side of the bed where I was sleeping, but at the end of the bed were kids in their playpen. Wait! it's the same playpen I had in mullingar, I looked around and couldn't believe my eyes, I was in mullingar, in my home in my room.

"sun" I looked up at him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the neck, I just woke up, i'll be having morning breath, he'll get disgusted if I kiss him. I rush to the en-suite, brushing my teeth as quickly as possible and I dash out picking up my kids and sitting with them on the bed.

"who changed me?" I come to the realization that I was no longer wearing my jeans and blouse which I wore to the bar yesterday that reminds me, he got me drunk yesterday.

"you. somewhere along the night you got up and changed into the clothes I kept beside your head while you were sleeping. How's your head?"

"now that you remind me, it's killing me but the excitement just made me forget it a while back." I looked around seeing the lights set in dim lighting and curtains all closed which obviously he did it to help me with my hangover headache. He's just so sweet.

"how much did you even made me drink last night?" I asked playing with my kids, my sweeties along with their dada.

"enough to get you here on a flight and a car ride without you noticing a thing." he chuckled as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"what's the occasion huh?" no way there isn't anything special going on seeing the many efforts he made to get me here.

"nothing." he hesitates and I know something is up.