23. water fight

"bubs are you done yet? what are you doing? which step?" sun banged the door, I was wrapping towel around me.

"Gimme a second, I just have to wear my clothes." I shouted from the bathroom.

"Are you wearing a towel?" he shouted back. 

"Yes." I answered and he entered in, god these boys, they can't even hold their pee for 2 mins. I put moisturiser on my face as he did his work. My hair wet and down, was suddenly moved aside only for my neck to be showered with open mouth kisses on my somewhat fading marks. Sun wrapped his arms around me setting his chin on my shoulder, working on my neck.

"sun?" I tried to pull away from him because I very well knew this could escalate, quick.

"Hmm." He hummed biting my neck and I pulled away from him. 

"I've to change, go, get out." I sternly said, he huffed and got out. I changed into my outfit for the day- sweats. Such a innovative outfit, I know. I head out and saw sun sleeping, again. I kissed at the corner of his mouth, gasping when he kissed me on my mouth, pulling me down on him. We were full on making out when I pulled away, keeping my hands on chest.

"as much as I would like to continue that, I can't." I got up and left while he whined into the pillow. I headed to the kitchen where I saw jay- mum making breakfast. I guess it will still take a some time for me get habituated to call her mum but I know I'll get used to it and the sweetest part is she isn't rushing it, which makes me tear up at the sweet gesture.

"Good Morning Darling." mum hugged me and patted my cheek.

"Good Morning mum." I greeted and watched her soft smile turn into a bashful smile, making me smile too. She again hugged me, kissing my cheek. We got back to work, she started preparing the breakfast and I worked on kids milk. I was pouring the milk in the bottles when I felt hands drape around my torso and my wet hair being replaced with chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning mum." sun greeted, his breath coming in contact with my neck making goosebumps erupt on my neck as I internally shivered. Since the day at picnic, the skin burning sensation when he touches me in anyway had increased and I'm yet to find the reason.

"Good morning son." she replied and as if on cue kids started crying. I picked the bottles and left the kitchen and walked to sun's room but not before politely declining the breakfast. I picked up kids, gave them bath, dressed them, fed them and came back down towards the dining area where now everybody was seated, eating breakfast, boys, fizzy, lottie, mum and dad and twinies. It's sunday but still mark- dad was in his work clothes.

"It's sunday." I directed my sentence to dad as I sat down beside sun and he took one of the kids from me.

"Yes darling, I know, it's just that I have this unavoidable meeting at london today, will have to leave in another 10 mins, I'll come back by midnight I guess." dad turned to mum at the last night, and she nodded understandingly. We were finishing with the breakfast, when mum got a call.

"Hello!" she spoke into the phone.

"Oh god, now?" she asked looking stressed. "Ok, I'm coming." she looked at the kids apologetically.

"Sorry kids, I'll have to leave due to some emergency at the hospital." She sighed and got up from the table.

"No problem mum and dad." tomlinson siblings mumbled. Mum looked at me and opened the mouth to say something when I cut her.

"Don't worry mum, I'll take care, you go get ready." I smiled. She gave me and the sibling hugs, kissed mark and left to get ready when we heard a car honk form outside.