9. Merry Christmas 🎄❄️☃️[PART 1]

*LOUIS' POV*

"C are you done yet?" payno shouts

"Coming coming." she replies and as much as I know her, I know she must be very guilty about going to the club but once in a while you should have fun.

"Ok we're ready to go." she walked towards the door.

" she walked towards the door

(cherry's outfit.)

"Where's your jacket?" I asked putting on mine

"oh i'm not wearing any jacket." she replied.

"You wanna freeze C, have you seen the weather outside?" Nialler said.

"pfft it's nothing." she said and walked out, we followed her and Nialler drove us to the club with me in the passenger seat, payno, Z and bubs in the middle and haz chose to sit in the last.

We all entered the club and all the lads in there were hungrily eyeing bubs which I didn't like. We all headed to the bar in the private section.

"Oh I'm gonna get wasted today." haz shouted over the loud music.

"ME TOO." bubs shouted.

Haz called for the bartender and ordered a round of shots and 'a round of shots' quickly escalated into multiple rounds. I stopped after 2 shots because from the looks of lads and bubs I knew I'm the person who's going to drive them home. After 2 or more rounds of shots after I stopped, haz, payno, nialler and Z also stopped and headed to the dance floor. 

"oi mate one straight vodka

"oi mate one straight vodka." bubs shouted, she was already wasted. I was going to stop her but when the bartender gave her the drink and she downed it one second.

"Okay enough for you." I said taking the empty glass from her hands.

"Come on lou don't be a party pooper." she slurred.

"No you've already had enough." I handed her the glass of water but she pushed it away.

"I'm going to dance." she made her way to dance floor may I mention stumbling.

She started dancing , her hands in her hair, slowly rolling her hips. I had to keep an eye on her tonight because the amount of alcohol she consumed and her dance moves are gonna attract boys who are eager to take somebody home.