37. Dada?

"You can't pick her up"

"jealous much?"

"she wouldn't like that"

"oh so you know what she likes?" 

I opened my eyes, only to come back to my senses as to what all has happened today, fuck i was in Louis' lap. I sit back straight, trying to understand who was arguing.

"I don't like him one bit." Louis complained to me, like a little kid, talking about Enzo, the bodyguard sitting in the passenger seat. His accent was thick, and if it had been the old me i'm pretty sure, i would've been weak in the knees by now.

but your heart did flutter a bit.
oh my god just shut up cherry.

I looked at enzo, giving him a look, which he understood and started speaking.

"Ms. Elliott, Mr.- he, was going to pick you up, and it's our duty to protect you so i asked him not to because you hadn't given him permission."

"It's Mr. Tomlinson and you'll stay with me from today." I spoke getting out of the car and taking my kids from the band members hands as louis scowled.

"Ma'am what about Paul?" enzo questioned and a look for me is all it took to understand his answer. I'm seriously reconsidering keeping him with me, anyways Noah is going to be back in a few days. Paul is out of question; he will never leave my side even if I get 10 bodyguards to follow me around for the day. The door was opened for me and my guests, and a very angry Betty stood with her hands on the waist.

"Have you seen the time now, it's 8.15 and from all i heard from Tori, she said you left at 7, do you even know how worried I was." she spoke not really looking behind me, but once she did, she gasped at the guests and tori- Victoria, she was my personal assistant.

"You stole all our people." harry hugged Betty, earning a slap on his back for his comment. Not really my fault when they come to me for jobs yeah?

"Let's just get to talking." if it would've been any other day, I myself would've carried them into bed but today Mary- house helper was there to tuck them in but I will wake them for dinner.

"what's the rush?" Zayn smiled while my guests followed me to the living room. I did hear a few gasps and wow as we walked in making me smirk on the inside. Well, my home was not huge like a castle, but I wouldn't say it was any less too, looking mesmerizing with black interiors. It was one of my works which I was most proud of.

"The big celebrities you are, it's not a mystery that you'd have a flight to catch." 

"and it's london, we live here."

"tell the drivers to drop them." I nod at enzo and he takes his cue to walk out. truth to be told i only wanted known people to be here and well enzo, not so sure.

"our houses are under construction."

"hotel?"

"we were planning to go to new york."

"so airport it is." i sighed, concluding that I'll be sighing a lot tonight.

"Ben, it's we're free for few days, right?" louis smiled dialing ben, Winston of course. "Wonderful then cancel our flights." and with that he cut the call. All of them had smiles on their faces and I was like a living ticking time bomb. I took my phone out dialing my hotel, yeah my hotel, nanna and pops retired, giving their company over to me.

"get the private rooms ready." 

"and who the fuck do you think you are lady?" the receptionist's voice echoed in the room making my jaw tick. Have some hospitality, it's not like i don't pay them enough, fucking misogynists.