3. Asthma and Panic Attacks

It's been 3 days since the boys have arrived that surely means it's Thursday today which means my graduation is tomorrow, yeah!!! In these 3 days the boys and I have gotten closer. Z and Li-li love me like their little sister and Lou and Hazza are my besties. It's 5 am, I'm awake and you know why, because of those dreading nightmares. Let's start our day. I wear my yoga pants and sports bra when I hear my phone ring. Who could be calling at 5 in the morning? It's Z.

"Vas Happenin Bro" I greeted Z.

"Vas Happenin sis" Z chuckled. "Why are you up this early and that too so cheery?"

"Ugh I- ugh I got up early to workout because when the twins get up i'm not able to do it. BTW why did you call so early?" I spoke quickly trying to not make it look like I'm hiding something.

"uh-ok, Oh yeah i called for asking do you know any gym around here which is close by cause liam and i wanted to workout and thought maybe we'll go for a run but since it snowed last night and roads are not clear yet, we thought we'll just hit the gym- wait you said workout where are you going ? can we come with you?" Z spoke through the phone

 "well I actually arrived but I can give you the directions to gym it's only 2 mins away." 

"oh yes that's good, Thank you" 

"no problem, you're on mum's door right?"

"yup" he spoke popping the p.

" you see a door infront of you ? just walk towards it"

"isn't it the door to your house C ?"

"yeah" I replied and hung up as i opened the front door, shivering because of the cold air.

"hello! good morning !" Li and Z spoke as they both hugged me after they entered the house, closing the door behind them.

"good morning! Let's head to the gym shall we" I asked them while picking up my water bottle.

"let's go" Li answered and just as he said that I started making my way to the basement with them close behind.

"whoa, you have treadmill, punching bag, workout bag and even weights. I'm coming here everyday" Z said absolutely mesmerized by it.

"you're absolutely welcome here, anytime of the day." I told Z

"ok ok get back to workout now" Li playfully scolded

"yes dad" I chuckled along with Z.

...

After a pretty intense workout we made our way up and I could feel myself getting breathless, I will have to take my inhaler without any of the boys seeing soon because if I don't I will break into a unstoppable fit of cough. Every year I get bronchial asthma attack around this time of the year and this year too it started when I got back from the ice cream shop that day with Lou. Thank god I controlled it in front of mum, Greg and the boys. I'll have to go and get the medicine today.

As soon as we reached the living room I heard the twins crying and I mentally thanked them.

"Boys I'll go and check up on the twins. if you want to stay you can stay or you can leave" I spoke breathlessly.

"are you fine C?" Z asked getting worried.

"I'm totally fine, don't worry it's just because of the workout I'll be fine in a minute or two, I swear." 

"Fine then we'll be leaving" as Li said that both he and Z were out of the door and I walked towards my bedroom, searched through my drawer for the inhaler and took two pumps. 

Now time for the twins.

...

I'm ready, I took shower, fed the kids, gave them a bath, bundled them up and now we're out of the house. I dressed casually, my sweatshirt and joggers. And now we're in mum's house.