12. I kissed my bestfriend!!

I moaned in pain as I sat down coming back from meeting Joe. Harry needed to wee so he already rushed as soon he entered the house and the kids, I've set them in their playpen right infront of me on the rug. It was great to meet Joe after such a long time, we exchanged numbers too. It's almost noon, I guess tay and sel must be busy. I have to cook lunch too, because we have given betty a break for the new year, wow it sucks to be injured. I try getting up, it is hurting a lot. I get up and huffed in pain. I was looking for some stuff to cook for lunch when somebody stopped me.

"C what are you doing here?" Ni asked as he entered and stood beside looking at the fridge and taking out water.

"Looking for something to cook." I said and stopped his hand when his hand was going near the beer can.

"What? let me have one." he started whining like a kid fighting for his chocolate.

"First of all no because it's injurious and it's only afternoon and second did you forget I'm one year elder to you, so you're gonna do as I say." I sarcastically smiled and started making the formula for kids. Fuck my leg hurts. I didn't know sun was standing there listening to our conversation till I turned around. He was squinting his eyes at me and I raised my eyebrows, as to questioning what is it? I put the formula in the bottles and closed the lids when he walked to me and picked me, not this again. 

"Louis Tomlinson not this again. Put me down this instance." I huffed, I just don't like to be carried, because I know how heavy I am. Just then I got a message from sel saying she and tay arrived. 

"Boyos my friends have arrived." I shouted and I heard footsteps, they're probably coming down.

"Ni can you please open the door." I requested, he huffed but did it. I heard couple of greetings and then both sel and tay came into my sight along with Ni.

"Hi louis." both sel and tay were coming for a hug but he was still carrying me and my head was on his shoulder because my leg was hurting like hell. 

"Hey C." they waved so I whispered sun to set me down, thankfully he did. I limped my way to them and hugged them in the greeting. 

"oh god what happened to your leg." they worriedly questioned.

"eh nothing." I shrugged off the topic.

"Oh yeah that explains the bruises on your face and the limping leg right?" tay sarcastically said and turned to boys raising her eyebrows.

"Long story short, our possessive fans hit her." Z answered and sat down on the couch along with everyone. We didn't realise kids were there till the time they started giggling, I turned to see as to what they were laughing about and saw they were laughing at the stairs. huh?

"They are such cuties." sel and tay gushed, picking them up and setting the kids in their laps. I sat down on the couch and huffed in pain. 

"I think so we should call anna!" I chimed in, turning to ni who was already gone red.

"Who's anna?" sel and tay asked making funny faces for the kids.

"She helped me yesterday and Niall James Horan's new crush." I teased Ni and the girls helped me by teasingly shouting 'oohhhh'.

"What do you say Ni we should call her or you wanna pick her up?" I wiggled my eyebrows chuckling.

"Oh so he knows her house also." sel laughed and we all burst out laughing except Ni, he was blushing so hard.

"I-um do whatever you feel like." he got up and walked to the kitchen whilst I laughed. I texted anna if she can come by and she thankfully agreed.

"Oh by the way where's harry." he came back and wiggled his eyebrows at tay and she just rolled her eyes.