6. All too well

I hear a faint cry in the background and that is enough to made me realize I somehow fell asleep. I feel someone breathing below me, oh I'm sleeping on lou, I try to get up but he wouldn't let me. He held onto my waist even tighter, Good Lord.

"lou, lou as much as I would like to stay here and sleep for a little more time, I can't, the twins are awake! please let me go" I whispered shaking him.

"hmmm just sleep, the lads will take care of them." he whispered back in a deep sleepy voice.

"twins probably need a nappy change lou, the boys will not be able to do it and I also have to make their milk, please" I said.

"ugh fine but come back when you're done, bring the twins too." he replied with a small smile, I love how he loves the twins so much.

"sure but for that you'll have to let me go" I said tapping his hand.

"Hmm" he hummed in agreement while removing his hand from my waist.

I stand up from the bed, tie my hair into a bun and slip into my flip-flops. I know it's a weird habit but I always wear flip-flops in the house, I just can't roam around the house barefooted. I quickly check on the other boys hoping they're not up, which they aren't and quickly burst into the twins room. Thankfully only ernie is up yet so I check his diaper and like my intuition, the diaper was the reason for being awake. I quickly change his diaper, set him on my hip and make my way towards kitchen to make the kids milk.

I start feeding ernie, after he's done I pick up the other bottle and walk back to the twins room, I set ernie down and pick doris up when she starts crying, I quickly change her diaper, feed her and the twins are fully charged.

I decide against taking the twins to lou to let him sleep a little more, because I know how he has a problem in sleeping at night and in the day most of the time he was staying at hospital, taking a nap with me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been an hour or so I think, I'm drained and the twins are far too energized, that's when I get an idea I'll just play a boys song and they can dance while I can sit back and relax a little bit. I opened spotify and put the boys on shuffle and the first to come was "baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah and let me KISS YOU" muah. The next to start was "they don't know about us" and not gonna lie, I may have dozed off for a while because of how relaxing it was, because the next I heard was the voice of opening the door and when I turned my head to see who was it, a very sleepy lou was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making it not look obvious that I was sleeping two seconds before, the twins were also tired by now so that's a good thing.

"I came to look here for you it's been 45 mins or maybe more than that since you left and if you're so sleepy you could have just told me to take care of the kids right anyhow it's 4.45 ish and nobody's awake so you could've slept" he responded.

"oh no no, pfft, I was not sleeping." I tried to convince him.

"Bubs there's no problem if you're feeling sleepy it's the effect of the syringe that we injected, oh shit I should've not said that." he regretted right after saying that.

HAPPIER THAN EVER L.T.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें