35

@VogueKorea on Twitter
Lee Felix of Stray Kids in hospital after accident at JYP Entertainment's anniversary showcase. Fans in shock.

@__stay__forever on Twitter
I never could have imagined I'd ever be typing this, but I am praying for Felix right now. My heart breaks imagining what SKZ are going through right now. This is so horrible

@ElleMagazine on Twitter
We wish fast recovery to idol Lee Felix who reportedly broke an arm after falling from a pedestal at JYP Entertainment's anniversary show last night!

@JYPEntertainement on Twitter
Lee Felix is in the hospital with a broken arm, but on the way to recovery! He'll be released within the next two days.

@loverboyfelix on Twitter
Bro you can literally see him sway in the video :( fast recovery to our little meow meow sunshine, feel better soon
*added a video that shows Felix on top of the pedestal seconds before his fall, zoomed in and slightly pixelated*

@ollieollieollie on Twitter
You can hear ollie scream her voice out in the videos, are you guys registering that? look at her, she's bawling and crying right there on stage?? And they didn't even let her go with them? She's literally besties with them and yet she had to stay on stage?! Talk about trauma

@felixsoftboyyy on Twitter
You can really see how loved he is by how they all circle around him! Everyone is trying to help, they're all trying to get to him. They really are like a big family :( I hope he's feeling better soon, this is so scary

@babystraykid on Twitter
As someone who experienced a friend getting seriously hurt in an accident, let me just tell you how insanely strong the idols and dancers (but especially) Ollie were to be continuing the show :/ it's so frightening and traumatizing, and I'm sure they felt so helpless

@olliessalad on Twitter
The pictures and videos are heartbreaking. You can hear her scream, you can see her trying to get to him. She must've been so incredible scared, the way she's literally breaking down right on stage when they tell her she can't go with them.
*four pictures showing Olivia crying, a close up of her face, tears rimming her eyes, Olivia crying in Binna's arms*

@OliviaPark on Instagram Stories
A video of Olivia, who is wearing a big grey sweater. Her hair is messy and tied up halfway.
She has her phone placed in front of her and can speak without having to hold it. Olivia drives her fingers over her face and sighs.
She says, "Hey guys, I decided that it would be nicer for you guys to hear from me what exactly happened and what's going on now, so I just wanted to do a quick video. So yesterday at the showcase, Felix fell off the pedestal on the stage. I'm sure you all saw the videos and pictures going around. They look scary and to be honest, it really was. It was horrible to watch him fall-... uhm, I don't know if I'm allowed to go that much into detail, but I want you guys to know that Felix broke his arm because he landed on it when he fell. The medics were there right away though, and he was very well taken care of. He is awake, he is still in the hospital but he is okay. I'm sure he'll tell you guys more when he feels a bit better,  but I wanted to let you know that he appreciates your prayers and well wishes, and that he loves you guys very much. All the kids do, and I'm sure they'll come online one way or the other to tell you all about it. I am just asking you guys to be patient with them and wait for them to speak about this because it was incredibly traumatizing for them all as well. They went back to the hospital today to be with Lix, so they probably don't have the headspace for doing a live or anything today. But I know you guys worry about the boys like I do and I think you deserve to know that they're okay, that Felix is okay, that they love you a lot and are very thankful for you guys. So, yeah-... that is all from me for now. Take care. Love you." The video stops.

@realolliepark on Twitter
Thank you to everyone sending nice wishes and loving tweets towards the boys in any way possible! I see you and I love you for caring about the boys so much, and so do they.