Author's Note

First and foremost, I want to thank all the readers who have fought their way through this entire story.

I hope you had fun. I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it.

Straykids was the first Korean band I've ever really listened to. They're the ones who led me into this world full of magic and creativity, friendship and love, music and dance.

And at its core, that is what this story is about. The magic of dance and friendship and love.
But it's also a story about being true to yourselves and learning to grow with all the hardships life throws at you. It is a story of acceptance.

If you take anything from this story, let it be this: it is okay to rely on others. It is okay to ask for help.
But it is also okay to show the world your true strength and stand up for yourself. It's more than okay - it is necessary.

Thank you to all those who diligently voted for these chapters, and to all those who waited weeks on end for the next chapter.
Thank you to everyone who asked questions or commented on this story.
If you're still here, you're the reason I finished this story.

With this, I hereby close "Letters On Our Skin".
It was a pleasure.
-J.

P.S.: I wrote a special chapter as a celebration of all the good this story has brought me! So this isn't actually the end, the next chapter is. Love you!