XXXII

March 7th

babygirl's birthday

"Bitch you better wake up before I drag your ass to the shower myself. I may be heavily pregnant  but I still got the hands!". Tanya barged into Áine's room, pulling the covers off her.

"Tanya!". She shrieked, feeling the breeze creeping up her butt.

"I do not care about that lil ass shriek. Get your ass up!". Tanya wobbled, holding on to her back. She was seven, almost eight months pregnant but still got energy like a bunny.

"It's my birthday, you better treat me right".

"Or else what? What you gonna do huh?".

"I'm telling my boyfriend you treating me like a piece of shit on my birthday ". Áine stated with small grin playing on her lips

"Girl does it look like I give a fuck?". Tanya scoffed with her brow raised.

"I hate Hakeem for getting you pregnant, your ass mean as hell. Better hope my nephew don't inherit your ugly ass attitude ". She got out of bed and stretched her limps with a little butt squeeze.

"Nene your ass getter phat! Like really big". Tanya stared with wide eyes.

"No it's not".  

"Yes it is. Look!". Tanya turned her around making her look in the mirror.

"I don't see it". She shook her head and headed to the ensuite bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush, wet it under the water and squeezed a pea of toothpaste and wet it again.

"You getting them backshots good huh". She wiggled her brows earning a playfully scoff from Áine.

"This is gym gains". She lied.

"You haven't been to no gym in months. Don't start lying now". Tanya rolled her eyes and took a seat on the toilet. Áine pulled the t-shirt over her body and letting it drop to the floor and slipped off her underwear

"I see you all shaved up, ready for some action tonight huh". Tanya wiggled her brows.

"Girl if you don't stop playing with me and besides I don't think Amaru is going to make it". She stated.

"Damn sis".

"I know but I ain't too pressed about it cause i know he's going to make it up to me".

"Every birthday of yours gotta have some drama why?". Tanya questioned with her brows furrowed.

"Girl fuck you". Áine laughed not feeling offended at all. Her birthdays for the past ten years have had some type of drama filled with it.

She wasn't even looking forward to celebrating it but her family wasn't letting her dwell in her problems this year. It was going to be different.

"I would be glad to fuck with me too".

"Whatever ". She waved her sister off and hop into the shower. Tanya stood up and walked out, giving her privacy. While Áine showered, she laid out some clothes for her, something really simple.

Áine quickly showered being that she didn't want to keep Tanya waiting and you should never keep a pregnant lady waiting. She hopped out the shower and patted herself dry then wrapped a towel around her body.

She slipped into her fluffy slides and walked out into her bedroom. Seeing Tanya no in sight, she dropped her towel to the floor and applied her shea butter moisturizer.