bonus chapter

Aine moved around the kitchen as she made breakfast for her beautiful family. It was a Saturday morning and the bakery was closed.

She had finally opened her bakery. She opened it a month after she had given birth to her babies. She didn't want to wait anymore longer.

Everything was going so well in her life. She was married to the love of her life. She had her miracle babies, not one but two. She was happy. She was loved, well taken care of, she was living in her dream house, living her best life as well and that's all that mattered to her.

She plated the pancakes, eggs, bacon, strawberries, blueberries and sausage. She grabbed the muffins out the oven and placed them on the isle to cool down.

She grabbed the apple juice for her husband and then made mashed bananas and cereal  for the twins which they loved so much. They were introduced to solids and weren't too picky when it came to food, except when someone else was feeding them.

Hearing foot steps against the hardwood floors, Áine looked up seeing Amaru coming in holding both her babies who were wide awake

"They were awake?" Áine questioned, looking at a shirtless Amaru who made his way towards her.

"Yeah", he said standing in front of her and leaning her forward to kiss her on the lips.

"Morning baby". He smirked, pulling away and looking at her causing a blush to grace her face.

"Good morning papa". She said back, taking Reign who was happy to be in his mother's arms. Renée nonchalantly laid in her father's arms not bothered one bit.

"Morning my baby". She gleamed, pecking all over his face multiple times. They were currently five months old now and were alert of their surroundings and who was who.

"Good morning to you Renée Saraya". She pecked her baby girl on the cheeks but she did not smile one bit. Renée inherited her father's behavior; very unbothered and nonchalant in every situation while Reign was very much like his mother; bubbly and sometimes a cry baby if he wanted to get his way. One look and that all it took for the parents to tend to him.

"Whose child is this?". Áine questioned Amaru who simply shrugged at their baby girl. She grabbed the plate and placed it on front of Amaru.

"Damn I married the right one!". He exclaimed with a smirk on his face and grabbing his fork. Áine simply rolled her eyes and sat besides him.

A knock sounded on the door causing both of them to look at each other.

"Are you expecting anybody?". Áine questioned while looking at him.

"Nah". Amaru stood up and handed off Renée before going to the door. Opening the door and seeing Miracle standing and leaning against the threshold of the door.

"So you just answer the door shirtless all the time?".

"You on my door step, and it's still in the morning. Your ass should still be in bed". Amaru nonchalantly stated.

"Boy whatever, let me in!". Miracle playfully rolled her eyes. Amaru opened the door wider and let her step in. He closed the door and grabbed a tshirt, following behind her to the kitchen

"Hi babies!". Mira happily played with the Reign's feet. Renée wasn't having it. She wasn't a morning person nor a people's person.

"Amaru look where all your attitude went". Mira stated, taking a glimpse at Renée.