XXIX

"Are you ready or not? Cause I'm about to pull up right now". Amaru told Áine over the facetime call.

"Yeah, I'm putting my shoes on". She said. The phone was propped on the dresser making Amaru see her movements.

"Bro you ain't even dressed yet, what do you mean you putting on your shoes?". He questioned, with his brows scrunched up.

"Cause I ain't want you seeing my outfit. I want you to be surprised ". She let him know. Áine had her robe over her dress so Amaru couldn't see.

"Your ass better be ready when I get to that door". He told her.

"Boy hush and come already". She whined, standing up from the bed. Her toes were painted in a blush pink making her toffee skin tone to pop out.

"I'm pulling up now". He told her, parking his car besides her.

"Okay I will be done".

"Aight, see you in a minute baby".

"Bye Papa". She cheesed making him shake his head and hung up. At first the nickname , he didn't like it but now he can't go another second without hearing it. Áine walked to her dresser while removing her robe and grabbed her perfume. She spritzed on her elbow, behind her ears, knees and all over her body.

She hung the robe against the door and grabbed her purse off the bed, heading to the door. Her phone was in one hand and her keys in another.

Hearing a soft knock as she walked into the living room. Àine grew nervous. She didn't know how Amaru would react upon seeing her.

She walked towards the door and unlatched the hooks, turning the knobs as well. She swung the door open open Amaru's eyes widened while he's jaw dropped to the floor, literally.

"Babe...". Áine nervously chuckled, seeing Amaru looking at her. His eyes trailed to her feet and up her face multiple times.

"Baby". She whined, pulling him in alongside his flowers and gift bag he held in the other hand.

"Damn". He finally spoke. He placed the flowers and her giftbag on the island.

"Do you like it?". She asked, taking a young spin.

"You look beautiful... Wow baby". He speechlessly said, grabbing her hand and making her twirl around for him again.

The ruched burgundy silk dress complimented her curvy figure and voluptuous ass. It had a belt tie on the side, and hanging down. She had D cup breast which looked good through the dress opening. It was short, showcasing her thick legs.

"I might not keep my hands off you tonight!". He stated, eyes still trailing down her body and licking his lips.

"My intent was for you not to. I want your hands on me". She seductively spoke, leaning up to him and making their lips brush against each other. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and he smelled so good.

Amaru gripped her ass in his arms, looking down at her with lustful, clouded eyes. He softy pecked her lips causing a moan to escape from her lips.

It was causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach. She has never felt this way about anybody. Not even Kobi. She didn't mean to compare but Amaru was top two and not even two

He pecked her lips multiple times before pulling away. He looked down at Áine, seeing her with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful. She had make up on but it was very light. Her brows were threaded and she had got her lashes filled. They were less dramatic and more natural.

She had gloss on her pink brown thick lips making them stand out.

"Open your eyes babe". Amaru chuckled still seeing a cheesing Áine. She was the happiest she's ever been and she loved it.