XXXIII

The next morning came and Áine woke up to an empty bed. She realised they had came back to her apartment. After the party last night, Amaru and herself had their own party which went on till the morning.

Áine looked around and saw all the clothes scattered around the room. She sighed in content thinking about last night and how it was the perfect birthday she's ever had in years.

She slipped out the bed, feeling her legs slightly wobble with each step she took. She headed to the bathroom and peed. She wiped herself and walked up to the sink, grabbing her toothbrush.

She squeezed a pea of toothpaste and wet it under the water and then brushed her teeth. She pulled the scrunchie from her top bun and let the hair cascade down her back.

She run her fingers through the hair loving the silky feeling of the hair. It was top quality and very shiny as well. It looked good against her toffee skin and brought out her exaggerated facial features which made her look like a Bratz doll.

When she was done, she put her hair into messy bun and hopped into the shower, reminiscing about last night. She had a great time. She danced a lot, took pictures, had great food as well as drinks and last but not least great sex with her boyfriend.

She quickly cleaned herself up before hopping out the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out, heading to the  small walk-in closet. She grabbed a random t-shirt and some tights

She walked out and moisturized her body with the shea butter. She slipped into her thong and then clothes. When she was done, she slipped into the grey crocs she gotten from Amaru when she first slept over at his parents those months back.

They were her favourite pair of shoes because they meant some much to her and that was a start of something beautiful between them.

She walked out her room, heading to the kitchen and being blessed by the smell of food. Her stomach was grumbling already.

"Good morning baby!". Áine cheerfully greeted Amaru who was standing over the stove. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms wrapped him.

She placed her lips on his back, trailing gently kisses. She laid her head on his back, inhaling his shower gel and just falling in love with him all over again. It was the little things for her.

It was the time he had for her, the little things he said, like compliment her every now and again. When he randomly holds her hand and causes the butterflies in her stomach to flutter. That made her love him more everyday.

"Morning birthday girl, I made you breakfast ". He told her, turning the knob off and plating the delicious breakfast he had made

"Aww babe, you are so sweet. You really didn't have ". She told him as she took a seat on the kitchen island. Amaru plated the food before her and she grinned. It was her favorite, waffles with cream along side with strawberries. There was eggs, bacon and sausage as well.

"Girl shut up". He told her, grabbing the orange juice and apple juice for himself. Áine shook her head and simply smiled.

"You haven't kissed me yet!". Áine yelled, pointing at him and squinted her eyes at him with her brows furrowed.

"Wait a moment woman!". He playfully scold, putting away everything. When he was done, he took a seat next to her and held her hand.