XXXVI

"Babe" Áine called out to a sleeping Amaru. The pregnancy were still hitting him a ton. He just wished the symptoms quickly moved out his system.

"Wake up ". She stated, shaking him out of his sleep. Amaru let out a quick sigh and gently opened his eyes.

"Good morning baby". Áine said pecking him on the lips. She looked down at him with a smile on her lips.

"Good morning baby". He replied, sitting up against the headboard.

"How are you feeling today?". Áine asked, looking around his face. He did look so much better than before.

"I'm feeling good".

"Good, cause I got a surprise for you. I made breakfast already and I need you to get ready" Amaru raised his brow in question.

"I'm not telling you either. Now get up". She gently patted his legs and stood up. Amaru sluggishly moved out the bed and made his way to the adjoined bathroom.  Aine steady made her way to the kitchen and popped a grape into her mouth as she moved around the kitchen.

She made him eggs, waffles, bacon, sausages and baked his favorite cookies; peanut butter crunch and a cake because she wanted to.

Áine was making sure that his surprise was ready when Amaru walked in the kitchen twenty minutes later. He took a seat on the kitchen island.

"Are those peanut crunch cookies?". He questioned, reaching out but Áine popped his hand.

"After breakfast ". She scold him, placing his plate in front of him.

"Damn a big breakfast for a king!". He rubbed his hands as his mouth watered at the sight before him. His appetite was closing coming back.

"Yeah we know fatass". She playfully rolled her eyes.  She poured the apple juice for him. His favorite.

"Don't hate on me". Amaru grumbled stabbing into his bacon and taking a bite.

"You not going to eat with me ". Áine questioned, looking at him.

"No". He said, pushing his food away from her.

"Oh? So you must not want your cookies huh?". She asked.

"Nah those are mine regardless of what you say". He told her.

"We gon see about that. But eat up, we need to go soon". Áine mentioned and that's when he noticed she was all dressed up.

He whistled, eyeing her from her feet to her face. The blue stain dress stopped mid calves and framed her curveous figure. Her breast stood to his full attention.

"Come here mamas". Amaru said, his bottom lip caught between his lips. He hungrily eyed her as she unintentionally swayed towards him

Pulling her between his legs, his hands instant went to grabbing her ass. She yelp out in surprise as butterflies erupted in the pit of her stomach and a blush crept up her face.

It was funny how he made her so nervous all the time. The butterflies never stopped. She loved this man way too much.

"This is the reason why your ass is having my baby right now". He said, looking directly in her eyes making her shyly giggle.

"Because you can't keep your hands off me". Áine stated as she was pulled closer and picked up, being put on the kitchen island.

"Babe!". Áine giggled, "we going to be late". She said as Amaru stood up and brushed his lips against hers, teasing her a bit.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?". Áine questioned, trailing her finger down his chest while looking at him with her brows raised and her other hand draped over his shoulder.