XXVIII

Date night on Tuesday had come and today it was gong to be a different. Way different from what Áine would be expecting.

Amaru was nervous to to say the least. He had never went all out the way he did. Even with his ex. Áine was special to him and he was going to give her the world, whether the people liked it or not.

He had finished showering and was now lathering himself with his cocoa butter moisturizer on his body. He had went to get a trim earlier on and his beard shaped up.

When he was done, he dressed up. He had on a white button down with a few buttons opened and black fitted slacks. He also had on white Alexander McQueen sneakers that went really well with his clothes. He grabbed his black coat for when it got chilly in the late evening.

He grabbed his Dolce & Gabbana cologne and spritzed it on his clothes. When he was done, he grabbed his Vaseline and rubbed some on his lips.

Moving to the dresser, he took his watch and clasped it on his left wrist. He took his Cuban link chain and the matching locket he and Àine had and clasped it around his neck.

Grabbing his keys and phone, Amaru walked out his room and made sure the electronics were off and everything was in place.

He grabbed the flowers off his kitchen counter and out the apartment, not before locking up. He headed to the basement and got in his car.

He had everything planned and he wanted the night to go according to plan. He wanted the night to be perfect. It was going to be a night to remember for both of them.

The music blared as he cruised down the road. He was pulling up at Áine's apartment building. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number.

"Yes?".

"I'm coming up. Unlock the door". He told her.

"Okay". They both hung up and Amaru grabbed the flowers, climbing out. He walked to the elevator and passed the button to the eighth floor. He nervously sighed, watching the elevator going up.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. He walked out and headed to the her door. He gently knocked, grabbing her attention.

The door opened a few moments and Amaru eyes bulged out in surprise.

"Hi". She said, with a smile on her face.

"Wow... you look beautiful". He complimented. The white satin dress was fitting perfectly around her thick body. It cupped her boobs making them sit high and tight around the hips, showcasing her curvy frame. On her feet were black strappy stiletto mules which gave her a height difference.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself, come in". She opened the door wider, letting him in.

"This is for you". He said, holding out the flowers. They were white and pink gardenias; her favourite.

"Hmm I could get use to this type of treatment ". Áine mentioned with a smile.

"Anything you want, you can get it, best believe ". Amaru stated in all seriousness

"I know". She grinned. She believed every word that came out his mouth. The past two months have been nothing but bliss for her.

She was comfortable and happy around Amaru.  He made her smile, gave her butterflies, made her feel safe and most importantly, he made her feel beautiful even on her worst days.

She moved around the kitchen, putting her flowers in the vase she has just filled water in. When she was done, she grabbed her coat and purse and stood before Amaru who was patiently waiting.