ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ

Microphone: "𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚!"
Speaking: "No, Kill me" 
Thinking: "Can you kill me first?"

"𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐.𝘼. 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢!" Present Mic said in a upbeat tone "𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩! 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮!" He said as the Ash-Blonde guy mumbled "Thankfully I didn't do it" he smirked to himself "Well I guess that me doing that was a waste of time then-" I said, feeling a little annoyed that it really meant nothing in the end "𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙊𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!" He said pretty bluntly as if it had happened a multitude of times "𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙐.𝘼.!" This was sort of obvious but something felt a little off "Why is it only Villain points?? Are there no Hero Points or something..?" I put a hand on my chin, as I was deep in thought "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨! 𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧!" Then on the the screen, he showed a bunch of silhouette figures "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 4 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨! 1 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮! 2 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙪𝙢, 3 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 0 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙨! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜!" I gave a little sigh "Why am I not surprised..-" He smiled, saying "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙫 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙤'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧? 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖! 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙!" Everyone was getting up as they were scrambling to find where they were supposed to go, I looked at my exam card "Okay...City B!"

City B.

Once I made it to city B I looked around the area, then by pure chance finding the girl that had saved me from slamming my face in the concrete floor at the entrance as I called out for her, she seemed pretty nervous about this so I went to talk to her "Hey! It's yo—!" I then got cut off by the same guy who told me and Bakugo to be quiet "What are you doing!? Can't you see she is trying to concentrate! Are you are trying to make her fail!" I looked at him, pretty confused "What!? No! This is a misunderstanding you see, she helped me so I wanted to thank he-" I was once again cut off as Present Mic shouted "𝙂𝙤!" I felt a rush as I ran off to go fight some robots for points "Jeez! That guy must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning-" Meliodas said, I punched a 2 pointer robot, destroying it in one hit, as I looked at my fist in surprise "Wow! That was really strong!" I never really tested out my strength on a metal being much, so destroying this thing in a singular punch was sort of a rush, I went on a spree, destroying Robot after Robot "Wow Izuku! I'm impressed you already got 34 points!" Meliodas said, giving an applause for how much I grown in power through the years, I was gonna destroy a 3 Pointer robot, but then a sparkling laser beam shot through it, destroying it and stealing my points, I looked at the direction it was shot as I saw a Blonde individual as the guy gave a snarky remark "Thank you for being a distraction! I hope we may meet again!" He went off to find more robots as I gave an expression of annoyance, Meliodas following up with a "Man that guy must have a pretty big ego-" I went to a 3 pointer robot, giving it a swift kick to the head, decapitating it "Alright! That makes 37!" I turned to see a whole orgy of 2 pointers as I smirked "This'll be fun!" I ran towards them, grabbing one of them and spinning around as it destroyed the one I was holding and the other one surrounding it "Wooo! Yea baby!" I threw the 2 pointer out "That's another 20 points to the score!" So I was at about 57 as suddenly I hear screaming, people running past me as I turned around "What the.." I saw a giant robot looking down at all of us "Man, it looks as if a Titan is attacking us!"

In the Faculty lounge

A tired looking man sat around with a bunch of other Pro Heroes "It seems that time is running out." The man said obviously tired as he looked to the animal in the room "So Principal Nezu, Is it time?"

The polar bear mouse-looking hybrid known as Principal Nezu nodded stating "Of course it is! After all, the point of this Robot is to see what our candidates can do under a situation like this, it'll create an opportunity for some students to real...

The polar bear mouse-looking hybrid known as Principal Nezu nodded stating "Of course it is! After all, the point of this Robot is to see what our candidates can do under a situation like this, it'll create an opportunity for some students to really shine here!" He smiled, pressing a big red button "Now let's see how they deal with the 0 Pointer."

Back at the Practical Exam/City B

The Giant Robot looked over us, bigger than the city itself creating massive debree in his wake "Okay! Time to go!" I turned around ready to run but heard a yell "H-HELP!" I saw who yelled for help, it was the same girl who saved me, she was trapp...

The Giant Robot looked over us, bigger than the city itself creating massive debree in his wake "Okay! Time to go!" I turned around ready to run but heard a yell "H-HELP!" I saw who yelled for help, it was the same girl who saved me, she was trapped under some of the debree left by the Robot was she was about to get squished, I ran in yelling back "DON'T WORRY!" I ran towards her, any robot getting in my way being destroyed by me, I got to her, lifting the debree off of her leg and chucking it away "Can yoy get up?" She shook her head "T-that debree.. it bruised my leg.." I looked at her leg as it seemed pretty badly bruised "Alrighty then!" I picked her up bridal style as she held onto me "Hold on tight!" I ran away from the robot, once getting to a safe distance setting her down "Soooo, Who's the bride you got there-" I blushed, responding to him "NOW IS NOT THE TIME MELIODAS-" I looked back at the Robot "That thing hurt one of my friends.." I grit my teeth in anger as I said "I'm about to dust this guy." I ran back as she yelled "W-WAIT A-ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO FIGHT IT!?" I stopped turning back at her "Of course! It hurt one of my friends! I won't forgive that!" Her expression softened as she nodded "O-Okay!" She blushed a little, I went back to running at it as once I got under it, I jumped up towards it, Oynx flames enveloping my fist "This is what you get for messing with one of my friends!" I roared, uppercutting it, seemingly disintegrating the upperhalf of the 0 pointer robot in the single blow as a powerful shockwave was sent out through the sky, the 0 Pointer slammed onto the ground as I landed on it's lower half, giving a sigh of relief "Whew! That was awesome!" I yelled out, as the horn blew, signifying the end of the Practical Exam

To Be Continued.