Ray of Hope

Toshinori stood there, a Grin on his face.

The Albion seemed to hesitate for some reason, as if he could feel his presence which could scare a Lion with a simple stare

"Thank you for breaking me out of my shell young man; Now allow me to finish this for you." His booming confidence could be heard from the way he stood, the way he talked.

"This isn't good.. My body isn't use to this-?! I haven't used this power in so long and without the sun I feel as if my muscles are ready to burst..!"

"Are you sure you can win? We have to think about avoiding any more damages to the things around us." He slowly regenerated his wounds, being able to regain his footing.

"That'll be alright. His frame is so big it'll be hard to miss anything else!" He laughed

The Albion roared in rage, pointing it's canons down at the two as the holes lit with fire.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He quickly jumped up to the thing to see it face to face. "Hasn't anyone taught you any MANNERS!"

He raised his voice and delivered a hard SMACK to the left side of Albion's face; Tumbling across the road. Knocking out buildings from it's mass.

Toshinori landed on the ground, looking on at the destruction that it left in its wake with confidence.. Suddenly though blood spewed out of his arm as he coughed a bit.

"Tch..!? It seems I am only good for one more attack.." The Albion slowly got up, roaring as it started throwing a temper tantrum as it rapidly attacked everything with its Giant fist.

"Watch out?!"

Toshinori raised his right hand, raising a finger as a minuscule sphere emitted from his finger.

"If I have one more attack in me, I better make good use of it." The Sphere got bigger, emitting a flaming hot light similar to the sun at the crack of dawn.

"Let's see if you can possibly survive an attack like this."

"CRUEL SUN!"

"CRUEL SUN!"

He swung his finger forward, the Sun charging at the Giant Creature.

It crisped most that it touched before slamming into the massive creature causing it to roar out in pain as the Sun forced it to travel back even further.

All before setting off like a fiery Bomb that burned everything around it and turn into Ash.

Izuku walked out to see all the Destruction he had created.

"Hey, You did it! You killed the Albion!" He grinned, the Albion was seemingly defeated and killed. The smoke covering the Albion

"As much as I appreciate it, I don't think this battle is over."