Avenger

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT IIDA!?" Scowled the boy, starting to slowly crush the Hero Killer's arm.

Stain squinted in pain, however this didn't deter him. Using a kunai to slash at the boy, He was cut across the face. Still with the same scowled expression.

"RRAH!!" He threw Stain away from him and Tokoyami

Stain gained back control in the air, landing on his feet and standing up. "Now this is something I didn't expect".

And for the record, it really wasn't. He never seen someone simply brute force their way through his blood curdle, though he could only expect if the boy could do this. Certainly that man in the suit he met at the League would've as well.

However just because he was standing doesn't mean he was any slower. Stain watched as he tried to force his body to move with great struggle, each slow step making small cracks in the ground.

"Cmon.. Move dammit!" This calmed Stains nerves, sure the boy was possibly stronger than him. That strength meant nothing if he couldn't actually make it towards him.

"Impressive! I never seen someone overpower my Blood Curdle before, I guess that means anyone physically stronger than me doesn't get fully paralyzed but rather slowed and weighed down to the heaviest degree."

Stain enlit his Katana with the Burning Oynx flames of the Demon Clan, "Though it means nothing if you can't reach me!" He swung at the air, A Flame Slash flying towards Izuku and hitting him directly

"Tch-!" He was forcefully backed up, lifting his sword by itself felt as if the world was going to force him on his knees. He couldn't even use Full Counter to knock it back at him, however he quickly noticed his head still remained unaffected from these effects.

"My head can still move freely-! That's all I need to stall for time to get help. I could've won alone in a normal circumstance.. But not like this!"

Stain kept attacking him, grinning ear to ear. He was furiously attacking as it's not like Izuku could dodge and even if Tokoyami interfered it's not like he would be able to do anything.

Tokoyami only could watch in horror as his co-worker and friend was being chipped away, He had just barely got his arms up to block. Though they were burnt from all the firey attacks he's been blocking; Surprisingly still usable.

"I just need to find an opening to attack!" He grit his teeth, Fire being released from the side of his mouth.

Izuku had to make himself look helpless and he needed to give his arms time to heal so he wouldn't damage them further. His arms drooped down as he inhaled and exhaled from his teeth.

Stain seeing this, fell for the bait entirely. He ran up, jumping to grab his Katana from the building it was stuck in. As he aimed both his Katanas to gouge out his eyes

"It's over Hero!"

"There-!" He grit his teeth as Fire came from the sides of his mouth, in before he released a Giant Fire Blast up at him. Almost like a Dragon in Fantasies.

"SHIT-!?" Stain was engulfed completely by the attack, as it burned him greatly like a Dragon's Breathe. Burning the alleyway from a side effect of how hot the flames were.

The attack dissipated and Izuku could suddenly move freely again.

"Midoriya! Are you alright?" Asked Tokoyami sweat going down his face

"Yea.. I can move freely now." He started winding his arms as he had to stretch a bit after that whole ordeal.

"What happened to the Hero Killer?"