Noonday Break

Izuku walks over to the inside of the stadium walls, "I wonder, what is Todoroki calling me for?" He just kinda felt like something was off fron the fact he had just, suddenly told him to move aside so they could talk in private as he eventually got over. Leaning on the wall, waiting for Shoto

Meanwhile, Two Top Heroes met. No. 1 Endeavor and No. 2 Jeanist. They looked at each other with Jeanist breaking the silence "It's been a while Endeavor, almost a whole decade." With Endeavor looking at him sternly "You're right, so. Why are you here to talk again?" Jeanist seemingly smiled but it was hard to tell cause how clothing that covered his mouth "Simple, I wanna shout you out" this was earned an annoyed sigh by the No.1 Hero "What for? I'm number 1 so I don't think i'll need it anyways." Which was given praise by Jeanist right after "You're kids Todoroki Shoto and Mina, their both incredibly impressive. Especially Shoto, even without going full power: He put up quite the show." Endeavor then looked at him "What's you're point." With Jeanist grabbing a cup of tea telling him "Any advice to raise the next generation so we can see potential like your kids?" With Endeavor getting up and walking out saying "I don't know Jeanist. I don't know." He closed the door having left the room in a suspicious manner

Back with Shoto and Midoriya

Shoto eventually showed up with Midoriya saying "About time, so what'd you wanna talk to me about?" This remark earned a scoff from Shoto "Don't play coy with me. You know what you did." With a confused eye raise from Izuku "Uhh..I do—?" With Todoroki clearing things up for him "You we're trying to make me use my full power, weren't you?" This then shocked Midoriya "So you're telling me that you weren't even trying you're best!" With Todoroki ignoring his reaction as he said "I also realized you're firepower, it's somewhat similar to my father." Which it suddenly confused him "Uhhh-" He then went on "Have you heard of Quirk Marriages?" Which then shocked Midoriya "Quirk Marriages-? You mean when people marry not out of love? But to create multiple children to make new and stronger quirks?" He nodded "He wanted me to be something that surpasses a certain man, he never specified who it was but he only said he was a man of the sun."

This earned a calm expression from Midoriya "Are you saying that's how you were born?" With Shoto nodding "I also think I found something out about you." With Midoriya then jumping up in shock, "U-Uhhh— What is it?" With Todoroki then dropping a bombshell "...Are you my illegitimate brother?" Which then earned a deadpanned expression "Eh-?" With him saying "Well?" With Midoriya shaking his head "No- No not at all!" With Todoroki confused "Wait really-?" With Midoriya continuously shaking his head "Obviously not!" With Shoto sighing "Well at least you're mother wasn't abused, and burned you." With Izuku looking on sympathetic "Well if it makes you feel better I don't exactly have a 'father' either" Izuku said relating to him, Shoto waved it off.

"I wa- no, I need to beat you. I don't need to use my full power to win as if I win without it. I'll spite my father" he walked away "I'll beat you without my fullest." Izuku then proceeded to yell at him "I WONT ALLOW IT. ILL MAKE YOU USE YOURE FULL POWER. WITHOUT IT ILL RUB YOU AND YOURE DECLARATION OF WAR IN THE DIRT." Todoroki stopped, before he continued to walk "I'll show you."

The Break was Over.

All the Male Students of Class 1-A walked out, as their break was over. However this got everyone else confused "Where are all the girls—?" Bakugo said, completely confused as his eyes darted around.

"BakuBro is right! Where is everyone?" As Kirishima said that, suddenly they received their answered as all the girls walked out in Cheerleader outfits

This was met by a Thumbs up from Mineta and Denki "MINETA YOU BASTARD!" Said Yaomomo who was completely angry

Uraraka covered herself, blushing heavily "T-This is so embarrassing! We should never have listened to themmmm!" She looked up, somewhat crying. Seeing Midoriya who was staring at her his mouth open "S-Sir Izuk—" as she said this she was cut off by Izuku's nose starting to bleed as he also slowly turned red "AAAAHH! DONT LOOK!" She said comedically hitting him with the pom poms with Izuku not moving completely being frozen.

Shoto looked at Yaomomo feeling sorry for her, "Hm..I would supply you with clothes but unfortunately I don't have anything. If it makes you feel better I think you look fine in that." This earned a red face by Yaomomo who started stammering "O-Oh-! I-I- Thank you Todoroki I didn't know y-you would like this I—" Which received a eye brow raise from the Boy "Umm.. Are you alright-"

Bakugo looked down at Mina seemingly mesmerized who was blushing heavily as she looked at him and she created a gust of wind "DONT LOOK AT ME!" Blowing him away "JESUS CHRIST—"

Denki looked at Jiro, trying to look away "What you looking at!" Jiro said aggressively and embarrassed as Denki looked away embarrassed and terrified "N-NOTHING—!"

After a little more scampering Midnight finally got everyone's attention, "Now it's time for the final event of the sports festival! The battle tournament!"

To be continued..