Calvary Battle Pt. 1

Everyone had finished the race, they all awaited for Midnight to exclaim the next event "Now the next event shall be!"

The Big Screen TV clicked in showing the words "Calvary Battle!"

"The Calvary Battle will consist of 42 people, in this case the people who got top 42 are still qualified for this event! You all will form teams of 2-4 for this event and earn points by grabbing enemy headbands!"

Bakugo sighed, "We can't be by ourselves? That's disappointing." He said as he kinda wanted to try this by his lonesome which earned a confused stare by Izuku

"The number of points will be relevant to you're placing in the obstacle course"

Izuku looks up, as he said "So first place will have the most amount of points, but by how much will it be compared to the others?"

Hearing this Midnight looked at him and licked her lips, "Well besides you First Place" this in-which caught Izuku's attention slightly freaked out by the fact she was licking her lips while basically calling him out.

"First Place will be worth..." the screen change to an image so horrifying to Izuku he could have straight up have his 7 hearts attack him right there and then "Oh what the.." was all he could utter out as Midnight yelled "10 MILLION." As she followed up with "That's right, The Calvary Battle itself will be 15 Minutes. The accumulation of the total point value of each team will be total accumulation of each headband taken. The one with the most points on the team will have to be the rider"

WHICH ONCE AGAIN DID NOT HELP IZUKU AND HIS CURRENT SITUATION.

"Headbands must be worn at the neck or on you're head, nothing lower than that and not only that, just cause you're team crumbles or loses a headband that doesn't mean their out. You can use quirks but not with malicious intent, now that's out the way, BEGIN TEAM NEGOTIATIONS!"

Once that happened, everyone scrambled to find a team especially Izuku who was panicking "Calm down Izuku! I'm sure you'll find some people willing to team with you! There's gotta be someone or a group of people too—!" Izuku locked his eyes on Bakugo who was talking to Mina as he ran over "Hey Bakugo! You wanna be on a team?"
Bakugo looked at him just giving a grin "Sorry Captain, but i'm gonna have to pass" WHICH ONCE AGAIN...DID NOT HELP.

"You have way too many points, I can't really use my plan otherwise" which Mina also responded "Yea sorry Midoriya, i'm sure you'll find a teammate though" as they walked away which didn't help Izuku as he thought if Bakugo wasn't willing to team with him all hope was lost, he asked Shoto who didn't wanna help, Iida, nope. He begun to panic more as he looked around frantically. Time had went faster than he thought as he only had 5 minutes left as he already thought it was over untillll..

He felt a pat on his shoulder, as he turned "Do you need a teammate? Izu-kun?" It was Uraraka with a determined smile on her face, this gave Izuku a stupidly happy smile as he hugged her and raising her up "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OCHACO!" She had to put her arms on his shoulders so she didn't feel as crushed from the hugged "N-No it i-isn't a problem! I just thought friends should s-s-stick together y'know!" Izuku looked up opening his eyes as he put her down, embarrassed "S-sorry— I just been struggling to find a team and when you asked and gave me what I needed I just sort of flipped out-" he said with a red face, trying to explain himself as she waves him off "No it's okay! I would've probably reacted that same way if I were you!"

She followed up on her statement, "And even if I was in that situation I know I would have you to count on, right?" Izuku's expression softened as he nodded "Yea.." they looked at eachother eye to eye until "2 minutes left!" As reality hit them like a train as they realized "WE NEED MORE TEAMMATES." They scrambled to find some

They eventually ran into Mei hatsume, who had many interesting gadgets to help them..eeeeeven though this was for her own gain so she could be noticed by top people in the support course. It was still helpful and they ran into their last teammate Tokoyami, he has seen Izuku and he respects him as one with Darkness which he technically isn't wrong about but still, it was very edgy

The Team(s) was set as Izuku's team consisted of:
Himself
Uraraka
Mei
And Tokoyami

They had actually batched themselves some good teanmates, Dark Shadow could provide good defensive capabilities and some offensive power, Uraraka's float quirk could supply good support in tandem with Mei's gadgets and Izuku himself was a very powerful teammate

"Times up! Now everyone! Get into formation and let's get this show on the road!" Said Midnight as the crowd cheered

Uraraka and Mei we're the horse back as they were in the back of the horse or legs whichever you wanted to refer it as, Tokoyami was the horse head as he had many useful capabilities able to protect them and shield them and Izuku was the rider, as he put on a 10 Million point headband he said, "I'm happy to be teammates with you guys! Even if we lose I can say it's been an honor now.." he tightened it as he yelled "LET'S DO THIS!" His team agreeing

"Now..BEGIN!"

To Be Continued..