Steps too late.

Hosu City AlleyWay

Todoroki spun Chastiefol around next to him, spinning it around "Just give up now and you won't get hurt." The man laughed in response, "That suppose to scare me?"

Stain raised his Katanas which blades were lit aflame, "I don't think you understand, I don't run from Heroes. Heroes run from me."

"Really? Let's change that then!" He threw Chastiefol at Stain, He jumped off the ground and stuck onto the wall using his sword. He re-directed Chastiefol towards him, Which he responded by throwing a Dagger at it and sending it off course

"Tch." He went to motion his hand to attack Stain again, However before he could Stain shot a wave of fire from his free hand "Take this!"

Todoroki dropped down as to avoid the attack, looking around. Stain had seemingly disappeared with only his sword left on the wall.

"TODOROKI! BEHIND YOU!"

Todoroki turned around, trying to instinctively move. However he reacted too slow, receiving a Slash across his torso "HRK-!" He backed up, a hand on his torso as the wound bled.

Stain went to lick the blood "It's over now."

Suddenly a wave of sharp vines charged at the man, he didn't get time to lick the sword as he had to back up. "Your quirk only activates when you lick blood right!" He snapped his fingers as the vines turned into little Daggers, "Then I won't give you a chance to lick that sword!"

Stain looked on in shock, There was so many to the point they filled the whole alleyway.

"Take this!"

The Daggers all charged at him, As stain held up his sword to guard and deflect as many attacks as he could.

"Damn Brat-!" He tried to take as little damage as possible but it was hard due to the small Alleyway and the amount of Daggers there were. Any of them that he reflected just spun around him and made more opportunities to get hit.

"I'll give you this.. Nobodies had to push me this far!" He grinned, Blood dripping from all the cuts "I'll make this quick." Suddenly in a quick burst of speed he knocked away all the daggers, simply disappearing from sight.

"What-! Where did—!" He his head around, only to recieve a slash to the back.

"AUCK—!" He stumbled trying to stand as all his Daggers hit the floor, he tried to form it into a different form of Chastiefol. Though he was simply forced onto the ground by Stains quirk.

"Now that's over with." He glanced back at Todoroki. Showing the Marking had grown sprattcically, his mask no longer being enough to cover it.

He walked over to Iida, as he been down the longest.

"I want you to learn kid." He raised his sword, "You should never mess with an Adult. Or else things like this will happen to you." He stabbed into Iida's arm, completely breaking through his protective Hero suit; Shattering it.

"AAAAUUGH-!?" He yelled out in pain, he couldn't even clutch his arm. He was still under Stains quirk afterall, then having the other one being stabbed into as he screamed again.

"I'm not one for torture, but you kids must learn the hard way. Not to mess with me!" He raised his sword above Iida's chest, going for the kill.

"STOOOP!?"

Meanwhile in the Streets of Hosu

They stepped off the train, looking around at the destruction around them as a Pumpkin rolled up next to them.