Chapter Eleven: Drinks and Drugs

rated m for illegal things. dont do illegal things. 

Chapter Eleven – Substance Abuse

          If I had a dollar for every single time Iain and I had to make out for the next week or two, I’d be a rich lady. Iain and I were just playing the part—of Ben’s roommate and his girlfriend whom he couldn’t keep his hands off of.

          Every time that Olivia was over, Iain would just click into this whole other person. We wouldn’t fight, and he’d be courteous as hell. It was a disaster, really. Because I craved the sweet Iain, who was always happy to hold doors open and pay for the bill and kiss me.

          It wasn’t that I had a crush on him, really. It was just that he was sweet. And he was a good kisser. Okay, so maybe I liked him a little bit, sue me? He was a hot college aged male and I was a hormonal teenage girl, you do the math.

          “Hey Iain, did I leave my textbook in your room?” I asked, walking inside after Ben let me in. Ben stood there, staring me down like an unapprovingly father.

          “What’s up your ass?” I asked.

          “Isn’t that outfit a little revealing?” Ben spat.

          I looked down at my outfit; a high waist short shorts with and a sheer black top with a black lace bra underneath, a statement necklace on top.

          “No?” I said, laughing, “Where’s Iain? I just need to get my book and I’m going to go home.”

          “He’s in his room,” Ben clenched his jaw.

          “Thanks, Benny-Boy!” I said and hopped off to Iain’s room. He wasn’t anywhere to be found, but I could faintly hear the water being shut off in the shower.

          A record was playing, and I hummed along softly to the tune.

          “Hey, Kitten,” he walked out, wearing only his boxer-briefs. He ran a towel through his hair, his tattoos and fairly fit physique on display. He was really hot, like really hot. If we had to keep this up much more it might become a problem.

          “Did I leave my textbook here?”

          “AP Physics? Yeah, it’s on the desk. You going to hang with that Kade kid?” he asked.

          “Thanks, Iain. I just came over to pick it up. His name is Kain, and no. I’m going home to study. I’ve got a lot of work to do,” I said, shrugging.

          “Wow, you’re doing homework on a Friday night? Lame,” he winked.

          “Yeah, well, Lame is my middle name, so…,” I laughed.

          “I think Ben and Olivia and I are heading out a party,” Iain said.

          “Oh that’ll be fun,” I said, watching him pick out some clothes and put them on. Iain had a pretty good sense of style, good enough that I wanted to bang him dressed or undressed.

          “Yeah, I can stand around and get drunk and watch Olivia and Ben make out while I kindly decline girls to look like the faithful boyfriend to my charming seventeen year old girlfriend,” he said.

          “I’m sorry, you could say we have an open relationship,” I said, “That way you can get your fill and keep with Ben’s cover.”

          “It’ll be okay. I can handle not getting laid,” he chuckled, “I have hands and a folder full of porn on my laptop.”

          “Well, thanks for my book. I’m gonna head out,” I said, red faced and feeling awkward.