Chapter Thirty Three: Virgins and Vikings

It's been a while, crocodile. 

(I'm sorry I don't know why I thought that would be cool, but thank you so much for being patient! College is crazy busy when you're a double major with hopes of going to a grad school. I'm sorry.)

Also this is probably rated M bc I'm a slut so hey 

Chapter Thirty Three: Virgins and Vikings

I desperately wanted to have sex with Iain. Desperately. We'd been officially dating for two weeks, and he had yet to let us go through with the dirty deed. He says it's "too soon" in the relationship. I thought that was a little bit of a ridiculous sentiment considering there's no such thing as "too soon" when you know you're ready. Besides we'd technically been dating for months.

We, however, hadn't told Ben that we were actually dating. We thought that could hold off a while until he confessed to Olivia about me being his sister. Olivia knew, though. She knew the minute I saw her after Iain and I had finally agreed to give it a real go. I ran into her the next morning in the kitchen. We both looked like birds had nested in our hair and had left our lovers asleep in bed.

"You!" she said in a whisper yell, "Yes!"

"Yeah," I had laughed. And we talked about it while we made breakfast. I had been in charge of frying eggs while Olivia made waffles. While I was frying eggs, I felt Iain's warm arms wrapped around my waist and his head rest on top of mine.

"Good morning," he mumbled and pecked my lips. Olivia let out a small squeal.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited you guys are together," she said. We all laughed, and we knew our secret was safe with Olivia.

I'd been spending more and more time at Iain and Ben's apartment though. My parents fighting was getting worse and worse and I didn't know what else to do aside from leaving. I felt like my being there made things worse. I mean, if they were just staying together for the kids or whatever bullshit parents try to say, then it wasn't helping. I was suffering more with them together and fighting than I ever would with them apart.

"What're you watching?" I asked Iain, joining him on the couch.

"A documentary aboot Vikings," he said.

"Cool," I said, and sat down by him. It wasn't very far into the documentary before he'd pulled me into his lap and we were making out. He pulled my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it and I wanted to melt. I tangled my fingers in his hair and grinded against his hard manhood.

"Fuck me," I mumbled against his mouth. He pulled away from my lips and gave me an intense look that sent shivers down my spine. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his boxer-briefs to free his hard and massive dick. I took him into my mouth and worked my tongue around him. He let out the sexiest groans as he grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pushed my head deeper onto him.

He came a few seconds later, and I swallowed the mouthful of his cum. He pulled me up to his lips and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I fucking love you. So fucking much."

He got up and grabbed my hand, taking me into his bedroom. My heart pounded with the possibility of him finally letting us have sex. He kissed me and pushed me onto his bed before pulling off my leggings. He paused for a moment and looked at my panties. Red panties made entirely of lace that I'd gotten at Victoria's Secret along with a few others in hopes of getting to fuck Iain.

"These are new," he said.

"Mhmm," I said, "Do you like them?"

"Fuck," he cussed under his breath and pulled them off slowly. He rubbed my soaking wet and aching clit and I moaned as I arched my back. He placed his head between my legs and starting making love to me with his mouth. I came twice before he stopped.

"Iain," I begged, "Please fuck me."

"Kitten," he started.

"I just want you inside me so fucking bad," I begged.

"It's just too soon, Kitten. You only get to do your first time once and I don't want to take that from you until you're sure aboot it," he said.

"Why do you have to be so goddamn respectful?" I pouted.

"Because I love you," he smirked, "I'm keeping these by the way," he held up my red lace panties. I'm pretty sure my face matched the color of their lace.