Chapter Twenty Nine: Creepy Crawlies and Cunnilingus

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading! This chapter is rated  M (as is the whole book), so keep that in mind while reading! Also, I move into college in 16 days, so updates are probably going to get a little sporadic as I get stuff ready and spend time with family and friends I won't get to see for a while! In my opinion, the next few chapters will be worth your wait! 

Chapter Twenty Nine: Creepy Crawlies and Cunnilingus

After our escapade into sexual endeavors, I'd found it very hard to face Iain. Things between us were fine and we were getting along, and it wasn't like I couldn't talk to him anymore or anything like that...I literally could not face him. One look at him, and I nearly melted into a puddle in my panties. When I slept in his bed, I had sexy dreams about him.

But here I was, walking to Iain's apartment to spend the night. My parents were arguing really bad tonight, and I'd promised him I would come over when my parents argued bad like they had the night he stopped over.

"Hey Kit-Kat!" Ben greeted when I walked in the door. Olivia was snuggling with him on the couch.

"Hey, I was just here to see Iain...," I trailed off. I hadn't told Ben how bad our parents' fighting was. He knew they fought, but he didn't know it was this bad and he didn't need to worry about it, so I hadn't told him.

"He's not home from work yet. He picked up another shift at the bar, but he should be back at one or so," Ben said.

"Okay, well, I'm just going to hang out in his room until he comes home then," I said.

"Okay," Ben said. I walked into Iain's room and cleaned up a bit. He had a few shirts on the ground and a few empty beer bottles on the side table. I turned on his TV, and lay on his bed, trying not to fall asleep.

"Hey Kitten," Iain said walking in. He looked so tired. He yawned as he took off his shirt.

"My parents--," I started.

"That's fine," he said, climbing into bed with me. He set an alarm on his clock and snuggled into bed with me, watching what was on TV.

---

I woke, snuggled into Iain.

Iain's hands were on my ass and our legs entangled. I played with his messy hair and ran my fingers through it. I carefully untangled my legs from Iain's, and his lips found mine, kissing me softly. I pulled away from him and got up. I really wanted him to sleep. He was beyond exhausted.

I got up, and picked out some clothes from Iain's closet to steal. I walked into his bathroom and stripped down, putting my clothes in the hamper. I was planning on doing laundry this afternoon anyway. I turned on the water and hopped into the shower, only to see the biggest most disgusting bug in the world. It had a million legs. I can kill any bug but when it comes to those fast moving million leg fuckers, I can't. I screamed a little on accident.

"Kit?"

"Iain?" I called out. I got out of the shower, and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Are you okay?" I heard Iain's raspy, tired voice from his bed.

"I'm okay. I need your help," I squeaked.

"Please tell me you are not waking me up to kill a bug," he said tiredly.

"Please?" I begged. He was silent for a moment, "Iain, please?"

"I'm coming," he said, groggily, and I heard as he got up. He walked in the bathroom. He looked at me with exhausted eyes, and I smiled sheepishly. He hopped into the shower, boxer-briefs and all. He killed the bug, and threw it in the trash.

"Thank you," I smiled at him triumphantly. He pecked my lips, and somehow I dropped the towel that I had around me. Iain's eyes raked over my body before his hands grabbed my ass and squeezed, picking me up and kissing me harder.

His hands roamed every inch of my body as his lips claimed mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair, and he continued feeling up my ass.

"Your ass is so great oh my god," he growled out. I felt my face heat up, and warmth pool between my legs. I wrapped my legs around Iain's waist and grinded against his arousal. Iain sat me down on the counter, and reached between my legs, rubbing my clit.

I moaned as he did so and he smirked against my lips. He began rubbing harder and faster, and I couldn't control my moans. Iain picked my legs up, resting them on his shoulders as he squats down and licks the entire length of my cunt.

I moaned, and he continued messily licking and making love to me with his mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he pulled away from my dripping pussy to French kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips and he ducked his head back between my legs. He ate me out and rubbed my clit and fingered me until I came screaming out his name.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Iain groaned out against my lips. He kissed me lightly twice.

"I'm going back to bed, if that's okay," he said. I nodded. Well shit.