Chapter Thirty Two: Blurting Out and Breaking Up

Hey guys! Thanks for being patient! I'm sorry it took so long, but I am really trying to keep on top of the insurmountable amount of work I have here at college, but that's what you get when you double major I guess haha :) This story isn't over! But please be patient while I work on the next parts!

Chapter Thirty Two: Blurting Out and Breaking Up

"Do you think this is enough food?" Olivia asked. I looked in the cart, heaping full of food.

"I surely hope so," I said.

"Good thing we sent the boys in charge of alcohol; our cart is full!" she laughed.

"I can't believe Ben is letting you throw a party in his house," I said, "He never throws parties. He'll go to them, but not throw them."

"What can I say? It just took a little convincing and a blow job as a bribe," she smirked. I laughed, but was also slightly grossed out. I mean, Olivia was easily becoming one of my best girl friends, but Ben was still my brother.

"He really likes you, you know?" I asked.

"Of course I know. Why else would he lie about having a sister?" she asked.

"I still can't believe that you're forgiving him for that."

"At first I was really mad, I mean it's such a stupid thing to lie about. But I really like your brother. And having him see you and Iain all over each other all the time is lesson enough. He hates it so much, I can't understand why he's kept it up so long now. I mean, if he hates seeing Iain with you so much romantically, then why does he allow it to be kept up?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Hey, so me and my bro here, we saw you sexy ladies from across the store, and we knew we had to come meet the hottest girls in the place," Iain came up, pushing an enormous cart of liquor.

"So, can I have your number?" Ben asked Olivia. We looked at each other and cracked up.

We went to the checkout and paid for the enormous amounts of food and booze. Iain grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we left the store. We drove home, and Iain kept planting kisses all over my face during the car ride home.

I was really starting to get annoyed. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy his affection; it was more that I enjoyed it too much. I was still aching from his touch in the restaurant earlier, and on edge from not getting to finish what he started. He'd been touching me all day, as innocent or as improper as he wanted. The lines of friends and lovers were becoming too blurred, and I really did not want to approach Iain about it again. So of course, my response was to avoid it entirely.

In the remaining two hours before the party, I helped Olivia whip up some quick food and set up the booze and stuff.

"Can I steal my girl away from you?" Iain asked.

"Absolutely!" Olivia winked at me.

"Go get some ass," she mouthed to me while I shot her a death glare. I followed Iain to his bedroom, and he shut the door behind us. He kissed me, catching me off guard.

"All I can think aboot, dream aboot, is you. You and your little hands running up and down my length, and your mouth wrapped around my dick. I have been hard all fucking day," he kissed me. I kissed him back, my heart pounding, before I slowly stopped the kiss.

"Just because I said all that doesn't mean I'm asking for a repeat. As much as I'd love one, I'd rather only get one if you truly wanted to give me one. I don't expect sexual favors from you, Kitten."

I gave him a small smile.

"Wait. Are you mad at me? Why?"

"I'm not mad at you," I said, confused.