Chapter Thirty Eight: Tables and Tablets

Disclaimer: I have never taken the Plan B Pill (thank goodness), nor am I a pharmacist. The information about the pill came from the Plan B One-Step website probably a year or more ago when I wrote the first draft of this chapter before Best of Friends became what it is today. Be responsible, wrap it before you tap it. 

Chapter Thirty Eight: Tables and Tablets

"Aah," I screamed out and Iain slapped a hand over my mouth as he continued thrusting in and out. My legs were hooked over his shoulders and he was fucking me on the dinner table.

"You need to keep it down, Kitten. As much as I love every single one of your moans, I really don't think you want Ben or Olivia hearing you and coming out to see," Iain growled. Honestly, the thought of being busted while he was fucking me was really turning me on, much more than it should have been.

"Maybe I do, it's really hot," I winked.

Honestly we hadn't really planned this out. It just sort of happened. Just like every other time we'd had sex since the first time. Once I'd talked to him, it was just like one look at each other and we could barely keep our hands off of each other.

And then here we were, fucking on the dining room table. All because he walked into the kitchen after me, stark naked, and slapped my ass.

"Fuck me," he groaned, "You're going to be the death of me, Kitten." He continued thrusting and I came a few thrusts later, gripping the table as I rode out my orgasm. Iain put a hand over my mouth to muffle my scream, and he came a few thrusts later. He came inside of me, and I came again. I swear he was magic or something, because how else would you explain the multiple consecutive orgasms.

Iain picked me up, carrying me with his dick still inside me, my legs wrapped around him. He kissed me and carried me off to his room.

"Iain," I sighed, as he laid me gently on the bed and lay beside me.

"Hm?" He asked.

"We didn't use a condom," I said.

"I know, it was kinna heat of the moment, and then it felt amazing, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but--," I started.

"I'll take you to get the morning after pill in a wee bit," he said, "But first, I want my money's worth." He winked and started leaving sloppy kisses all over my face and neck, and I laughed.

"That is if you want to, I mean. If you don't want to have sex, it's fine with me, Kitten. I never want you to feel like you have to just because I want to. I mean, if you want to, we can go get the pill now," he said, "We probably should just go now, right?"

He started to get up and looked around the floor for his boxer-briefs.

"Iain," I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been that careless. It won't happen again, that is if you even want to do that again, I mean, I would love to, but I totally understand if you don't," Iain rambled.

"Iain, get your adorable, rambling ass in my bed and have sex with me," I laughed. He looked up at me, and gave me a little goofy grin.

"I believe it's my bed, Kitten," he said, winking.

---

Hours later and countless rounds of rough, unprotected sex later, I was digging through Iain's closet. Slowly, my clothes had made it from my bags to his closet. Iain had put them there. He'd do the laundry and just put it away with his clothes.

Honestly, Iain was really understanding—he knew I hated messes and would go through a compulsive cleaning fit, so he kept his room fairly clean. I mean, if he didn't, I would just clean it, which didn't really bother me all that much to do it, but it was still nice that he did.