Chapter Nineteen: Confines and Confessions

If I made a tentative Spotify playlist for all the songs in Best of Friends would you guys use it? Let me know in the comments below.

Sorry this is short.

Chapter Nineteen – Confines and Confessions

          I awoke to feel Iain's boner pressed against my ass, and his arms wrapped around me, one cupping my tits. No matter how inappropriate it was, it was my favorite thing in the world to wake up in this position. I loved feeling Iain's morning wood against me. I didn't mind when he subconsciously grabbed my boobs in the night. I loved it.  

          I felt Iain's fingertips run across my nipple, teasing it. I leaned into him as he did so, my heart pounding.

          "Oh shit, I'm so fucking sorry, Kitten," Iain said quickly, letting go of me and pushing himself away from me, "The last thing you probably want right now is a guy groping you in your sleep."

          "I don't mind," I said softly, "Since it's you.

          "No really, it's okay, Kitten you aren't going to offend me. I should learn to keep my hands to myself. Especially after all that you went through last night."

          "Iain, it's fine," I said, "I'm fine. Please don't treat me any differently."

          "I just don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said.

          "The only way you're going to make me uncomfortable is if you treat me differently," I replied.

          "Alright, alright," he said.

          "I love waking up and feeling your morning wood against my ass and your hands on my tits," I confessed, "It's one of the best things about sharing a bed with you."

          "Really?" Iain asked, turning and grabbing my hips to pull my ass into his hard dick. His hands wrapped around me and grabbed my tits.

          "Better?" he asked.

          "Mhmm," I said, "Much. Is your dick ever not hard?" I joked.

          "It's your fault," he retorted, "If this is one of the best things aboot sharing a bed with me, what are the other best things?"

          "No," I laughed, covering my face with my hands.

          "Come on, Kitten," Iain kissed my neck, "Please?" I shook my head.

          "I'll tell you what I like aboot sharing a bed with you," he said.

          "I like the way I'm surrounded by the way you smell," I said, giving in.

          "I like aathing," he replied.

          "That's cheating," I said.

          "I like the softness of your body pressed up against me. I like the way it leaves my pillows and sheets smelling like you. I like the fact that the apparently love having my dick buried in your ass when this whole time I've always sort of panicked over my awkward boners. I swear morning wood has not been a problem since I was like fifteen, and then you hop into my bed and I'm a horny teenager all over again," he said.

          "I like the way you snore," I said.

          "Sorry," he replies.

          "I said I liked it," I laughed.

          "Most girls complain," he said.

          "It's calming. I like it," I replied, grinding my ass into him.

          "Why do you even set up boundaries if you're just daring me to break them?" Iain sighed, his thumb teasing my nipple.

          "Can we stay in bed all day and snuggle?" I asked.

          "We can do anything you want. But I do have to go to work at five. And after I leave you're more than welcome to stay here," he replied, "So if you want to bosie all day, we can."

          "Bosie?" I repeated.

          "Cuddle," he replied.

          "Always clinging to your Scottish slang. You've been American since you were five," I laughed.

          "I'm Scottish, ye numptae," he argued, and I shot him a look because he knew very well that I really hated it when he called me a numptae.