Chapter Thirty: Touching and Telling

Sorry this took so long! I moved into college and now time isn't on my side! I promise I'm still going to update the story occasionally, but be prepared for longer intervals between updates...sorry. 

Chapter Thirty: Touching and Telling

"Hey baby," Iain greeted me at the door of his apartment. He kissed me hard on the lips and grabbed my ass, pulling me up against him. I kissed back, trying to figure out if Olivia and Ben were in the room. They were. But they were both asleep on the couch. I pulled away from Iain, giving him a small smile.

I mean, Iain was a helluva kisser, but I just didn't really feel like being mauled at the door when it wasn't really necessary. And his breath tasted like beer.

"Can you help me with my calculus again?" I asked.

"That's what you came over here for at one in the morning on a Friday night?" he asked me.

"Yes," I gave a small smile.

"I guess so," he said, and I smiled, leading him to his room. I sat down at his desk, pulling out my textbook and problems. I'd been working on my mountain of homework all night but I'd gotten nowhere with my math homework. That's how it usually went for me; hours on homework, and then a dead halt on math.

"You see, I just don't get how to--," I started, but Iain's lips captured mine. I kissed him, and pull away.

"—Do this problem or any of these problems like this because I can't figure--," I continued on with my question like he hadn't just kissed me, only to be interrupted again by Iain's lips on mine. He tasted faintly of beer.

"Iain, seriously, I need help on this calculus," I said.

"Seriously?" he questioned me.

"What do you mean seriously? I'm so stuck on this fucking math it isn't funny and all you want to do is kiss me," I said. I was so stressed out I was almost to tears.

"Sorry," he said. He motioned for me to get up so he could look at the math problems. I hopped up, and he sat down in his desk chair, pulling me onto his lap. His hand rested on my thigh while the other picked up a pencil and showed me how to do the math problem. Only, as he was solving the math problem, another problem arose; his hand on my thigh was making me lose my concentration. His hand moved up and down my thigh and I couldn't focus on what he was saying.

"Iain?" I asked.

"Hm?" he mused.

"I need you to stop touching me," I said. I was slowly melting into a puddle in my panties.

"Okay," he said, removing his hand, "Are you still okay to sit on my lap or do you want me to go get another chair?"

"I'm good with sitting on your lap," I said, "Just, your hand was driving me crazy..." I trailed off and his eyes widened before nodding and getting back to the math problem. He explained the math to me, and I shifted back onto his lap a little more as I was starting to slide off. He grabbed my hips to hold me in place and I grabbed the pencil, trying to solve the problem. His hands left my hips and I felt him lean back in the chair a little. I slid back just a bit and could feel his hard dick pressing into my ass. I dropped my pencil on the desk.

"Sorry, I was really hoping you wouldn't notice," he stammered out. I hopped off his lap before turning around to face him. I knew he was embarrassed by the ordeal.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

"I'm not overly drunk. Just barely drunk," he admitted.

"Your ability to math while drunk and turned on amazes me," I confessed.

"I'm a talented man," he shrugged.

"Of course you are," I mumbled. I sat back down on his lap, this time facing and straddling him.

"I like this much better," he said.

"If I were to let us take a small break in the professionalism of our very complicated relationship, do you think we could blame it on you being drunk and me being naïve?" I questioned. I mean, it wasn't like all the recent sexual activity between us hadn't already been us breaking the rules.

"We can blame it on anything you want, baby," he smirked. His lips captured mine. I wrapped my arms around him, moving my hands gently across his back before pulling away to peel off his shirt. He kissed me open mouthed and grabbed my boobs, massaging them through my shirt. His hands snuck down the top of my shirt, and he plays with my boobs, massaging my nipples into hard peaks. I pull away from him, and he pulls off my shirt and bra. He took my breast into his mouth as he picked me up and carried me to his bed. He laid me down and pecked my lips before standing up and pulling off my leggings and his own jeans.

"God you're hot," he mumbled and climbed on top of me, kissing me hard on the lips and playing with my boobs. I pressed my hands against his chest gently before sliding them down to tease his manhood. He let out a heavy breath as he kissed me, and his hand snaked between my legs, rubbing me through my underwear.

"Princess, you can tease me for the boner all you want, but I wasn't the only one turned on," he smirked, realizing how wet I was for him. He rubbed me and I moaned out.

"Shit, you're so fucking wet. You're a dream," he said and kissed me. He pulled away from my lips to pull off my panties and bend down to put his head between my legs. I moaned out as he ate me out. His tongue could do wonders I had only ever dreamed about. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tried not to moan too loudly.

I came hard on his face, and he lifted his head from between my legs. He got up and grabbed a cigarette and lit it before returning to the bed with me. He lay facing the ceiling with his head resting on my lower abdomen, placing himself right between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. My legs were bent up and he looped his arm through my leg, resting his hand behind his head.

"I'm right at home between your legs where I belong," he says smugly, taking a puff of his cigarette.

"I meant why did you stop?" I laughed, "Isn't an after sex cigarette supposed to happen after sex? All you did was eat me out and not let me return the favor."

"Pleasing you is my favorite kind of sex," he said, "Trust me, I'm happy, Kitten."