Chapter Forty: Father Christmas and Father Crisis

It's been a while,  I know. Enjoy this holiday themed whirlwind. Much love, Maddie

PS: Rated M. You know how I am by now ;)

Chapter Forty – Father Christmas and Father Crisis

"Merry Christmas, Kitten," Iain's deep raspy voice smiled in the darkness. He kissed me soft and lazily on the lip and I pulled him deeper into me.

"Do we have enough time to start the presents a little early?" I asked.

"We always have time," he said, and I could almost hear the wink in his voice. I smiled and he kissed me. I worked my hands over his length and teased him before putting his length in my mouth. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as I sucked him off until he came, spurting into my mouth. I swallowed down his seed and he pushed me onto my back. He bent my legs over his shoulders and intertwined both our hands. He placed his mouth between my legs and began licking and nipping every inch of my hot wet cunt.

I wanted so desperately to tangle my fingers in his hair, but he had my hands pinned at my sides, and it was so intimate. I came seconds later, letting myself come on his face. He pulled away to grab a condom, and I waited for him to pull it on his length.

He lined up his hard and throbbing dick at my entrance and pressed in suddenly and I let out a small scream. He clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Fucking hell, kitten," he said, "You have to be fucking quiet." I nodded, and he moved my legs so they were folded up with my feet on his chest as he fucked me. My thighs were together, and it made his already huge dick feel even larger inside me. He pinched my tits roughly and teased my clit. I was doing everything I could not to moan out loudly.

His thrusts got rougher and I came almost instantaneously. He thrust a few more times and came himself, pulling out. I watched his face crinkle up as he came, his dick twitching erratically as the condom filled up with his white cum. He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trash, getting up. I watched his hot, toned, tattooed ass walk to the bathroom and clean up a bit. He returned wearing boxer-briefs. I got out of bed and cleaned myself up a bit before pulling on leggings and a t-shirt.

"Can we open presents now?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, and we went out to the living room where our tree was set up. We'd put our presents under it last night so we could wake up and pretend like we used to.

Ben and Olivia walked out at the same time we did and we spent the morning opening presents. I got a lot of clothes and stuff I needed including a new winter coat and Bean boots. It was obvious Olivia had helped Ben and Iain buy. I'd gotten Iain some vinyls I knew he'd been wanting and some new Vans. I bought Ben some nice shirts he could wear to work once he graduated.

"One more," Iain said, handing me a white envelope. I looked at him, confused, because it was an envelope full of cash.

"It's for your first tattoo. Get whatever you want. If it's not enough, I can give you more. I just know you've been wanting one for a while, so I thought it was something I could give you," he said, "There's also a sketch of a tattoo I thought you might like, but I really kind of want you to pick one out. It's your body and you have to live with it forever. It's just a suggestion."

I pulled out the small piece of folded paper. On it was a vintage tattoo-esque drawing of some flowers and the words "I will make it out of this alive." It was beautiful and I knew it was exactly what I wanted.