Chapter Seventeen: Crying and Can't Buy Me Love

Sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy with school and everything else. I have six days of high school left and that's sorta crazy. Hope this chapter makes it up to you but it probably won't ;) also listen to the song up top because it's probably one of my favorties

Anyway, this chapter is MATURE

Chapter Seventeen – Crying and Can't Buy Me Love

          "I can't believe you made me watch that whole movie," Iain sighed.

          "Can't Buy Me Love is a classic!" I said, "How can you not like it?"

          "They rode off on a lawn mower in the sunset," Iain looked at me like I was nuts.

          "Exactly! It's so romantic!" I said.

          "Yeah so if I went out and got a lawn mower and showed up at your window you'd ride off with me into the sunset?" Iain whispered seductively against my lips.

          "Maybe," I laughed, and his lips captured mine, kissing me hard on the lips. I grabbed fistfuls of his t-shirt, and he licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, which he greedily took over. He grabbed my ass and I pushed away from him softly.

          He looked at me with wildness in his eyes. He bit his lip, and ran a hand through his hair and did everything I possibly could to make sure I didn't jump his bones right then and there.

          "It's just—," I started, but I didn't know how to finish the sentence.

          "I know. I'm sorry," Iain sighed huffily, holding his hands up in surrender.

          "Iain," I sighed, not wanting him to be mad at me.

          "I said I'm sorry," he said, "What more do you want from me?"

          "I just don't want you to hate me for this. I don't care if you're sorry. I just need you to understand," I said.

          "I could never hate you, Kitten," Iain sighed, and his phone went off. He sighed and looked at his phone.  He read silently for a minute and then let out a frustrated sigh and threw his phone at the wall.

          "What?" I asked.

          "I'm fucking done with your pissy ass brother," Iain said, picking up his phone and handing it to me.

          Ben:

          Olivia and I are on our way home. I know Kit is there, and if I see you guys making out or doing anything that's not G rated, I swear to fucking God I will kick your ass. I'm so fucking tired of seeing you practically fuck my sister

          "If he's tired of seeing us practically fuck, then he should probably tell his girlfriend that I'm his sister," I said, "Me and you could even feign a breakup. I would lie to her about dating you to keep the lies to a minimum if it even made it easier."

          "We're being beyond reasonable," Iain agreed, "It's not even so much that I have to pretend to date you. It's more or less the fact that Ben is the reason why I have to pretend to date you, and he can't fucking stand it and bitches at us for it."

          "Exactly. You're nice to pretend date. I don't mind either," I said, "But Ben is being a total asshat. It's bullshit."

          "Well, I have one idea, but I don't know how you're going to feel aboot it."