Chapter Forty One - Sleeping and Sneaking

This chapter contains mature content (but when don't they, honestly?) Thanks for being great supportive people ilysm enjoy ;)

Chapter Forty One - Sleeping and Sneaking

It was my second night staying at home. It didn't really feel like home. I had a hard time sleeping. Nowhere felt like home to me, except for Iain's bed. Iain had texted me all night, sending me beautiful texts about how much he loved me.

Things had been surprisingly okay since I'd moved back home. My parents were telling the truth about the fact that they didn't fight anymore. It was sort of surreal to have a loving family again. It hadn't been an easy decision, moving back home, but Ben seemed to like the idea better than me living with Iain. Not that I blamed him. Living with your boyfriend at seventeen was a little too much too fast.

But moving back was still hard.

I stared at my ceiling, looking at the glow-in-the-dark stars Ben, Iain, and I had spent an entire day putting up when we were younger. It was 12:51am. I was exhausted, but entirely too awake to sleep. My bed felt wrong. It was too cold, too empty, and smelt entirely too much of myself, and definitely not enough of Iain.

I grabbed my phone, and sent a quick text to Iain, "I miss you. I love you."

It buzzed back with a reply almost instantaneously.

Iain:

I miss you more. I love you more.

I smiled at my phone. I didn't really have anything to say. I just wanted him here, lying beside me as we stared at each other through the darkness before fucking each other's brains out.

I sent him another text, "I'm so fucking horny for you, babe." Just as it sent, I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I got up, grabbing a hardback book off my floor. Someone was breaking in.

I snuck downstairs and held my book up to throw at the intruder as I looked up.

"Iain?" I whispered, "What are you doing? I thought you were an intruder!"

"I wouldn't have made any noise but then I got your text and I tripped because all my blood rushed south," he winked, "What's with the book? What were you going to do? Read erotica until they died?" Iain asked, taking the book from me.

"I was going to throw it at them. It's hardcover. I don't know. It was the first thing I saw. I am very cute, very alone, and very protective of my body," I said.

"Oh really, why don't you get your cute little ass upstairs and we'll talk aboot how protective of your body you are," Iain smirked, following me up the stairs.

Once we'd reached the top, Iain pinned me against the wall right outside of my room, tackling my lips, and reaching underneath the t-shirt I'd stolen from Iain. He pinched my clit and I whimpered, begging for more.

"That's what you get for not wearing any panties, Kitten. You were teasing me the whole way up those long ass stairs," he growled out, and pulled me into my bedroom. I shut the door behind us, locking it. My parents wouldn't be home until early in the morning, but I didn't want to risk it. They'd gone to a concert in a city a few hours away. Part of their counseling involved doing things like dates and stuff like that.

"I would like to start off by telling you that when I came here, I had completely honorable intentions. Maybe some making out, but I mainly came here just to see you and sleep because I can't sleep without you in my bed. It feels empty and wrong.